Three Die In Trelawny Plane Crash
The Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) has revealed that a small aircraft that disappeared from radar shortly after departing the Montego, St James on Thursday has crashed.
According to the JDF, the plane’s wreckage was discovered – almost completely fragmented in bushes close to Duncan’s, Trelawny on Friday evening.
Major Basil Jarrett said the wreckage was found with the assistant of residents who spotted the plane flying at a very low altitude.
Two pilots and a mechanic were aboard the single-engined Cessna 206F. All occupants perished.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018