Three Die In Trelawny Plane Crash
The Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) has revealed that a small aircraft that disappeared from radar shortly after departing the Montego, St James on Thursday has crashed.
According to the JDF, the plane’s wreckage was discovered – almost completely fragmented in bushes close to Duncan’s, Trelawny on Friday evening.
Major Basil Jarrett said the wreckage was found with the assistant of residents who spotted the plane flying at a very low altitude.
Two pilots and a mechanic were aboard the single-engined Cessna 206F. All occupants perished.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018