Three Die In Trelawny Plane Crash
The Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) has revealed that a small aircraft that disappeared from radar shortly after departing the Montego, St James on Thursday has crashed.
According to the JDF, the plane’s wreckage was discovered – almost completely fragmented in bushes close to Duncan’s, Trelawny on Friday evening.
Major Basil Jarrett said the wreckage was found with the assistant of residents who spotted the plane flying at a very low altitude.
Two pilots and a mechanic were aboard the single-engined Cessna 206F. All occupants perished.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018