Three Die In Trelawny Plane Crash
The Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) has revealed that a small aircraft that disappeared from radar shortly after departing the Montego, St James on Thursday has crashed.
According to the JDF, the plane’s wreckage was discovered – almost completely fragmented in bushes close to Duncan’s, Trelawny on Friday evening.
Major Basil Jarrett said the wreckage was found with the assistant of residents who spotted the plane flying at a very low altitude.
Two pilots and a mechanic were aboard the single-engined Cessna 206F. All occupants perished.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019