Three Die In Trelawny Plane Crash
The Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) has revealed that a small aircraft that disappeared from radar shortly after departing the Montego, St James on Thursday has crashed.
According to the JDF, the plane’s wreckage was discovered – almost completely fragmented in bushes close to Duncan’s, Trelawny on Friday evening.
Major Basil Jarrett said the wreckage was found with the assistant of residents who spotted the plane flying at a very low altitude.
Two pilots and a mechanic were aboard the single-engined Cessna 206F. All occupants perished.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018