Severe Weather Alert In Effect For Jamaica
The Meteorological Service has extended a Severe Weather Alert effective until 5 p.m. on Sunday, May 6.
A deep Trough west of Jamaica will continue to influence the weather conditions across the island.
Projections are for periods of light to moderate, and at times heavy showers and thunderstorms to continue affecting the island today through to Monday.
Sea conditions will deteriorate in the vicinity of showers and thunderstorms due to gusty winds.
Fishers and other marine interests should exercise caution.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018