Severe Weather Alert In Effect For Jamaica
The Meteorological Service has extended a Severe Weather Alert effective until 5 p.m. on Sunday, May 6.
A deep Trough west of Jamaica will continue to influence the weather conditions across the island.
Projections are for periods of light to moderate, and at times heavy showers and thunderstorms to continue affecting the island today through to Monday.
Sea conditions will deteriorate in the vicinity of showers and thunderstorms due to gusty winds.
Fishers and other marine interests should exercise caution.
The Meteorological Service will continue to monitor the situation.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018