Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father
International reggae artiste Sean Paul has confirmed the death of his father.
The entertainer, whose real name is Sean Paul Francis Henriques, made the disclosure on Thursday via a social media post stating:
“With deep regret I announce the passing of my father, Garth Henriques, today, May 24, 2018.
On behalf of our family, I wish to thank everyone who has offered their kind words and sincere condolences in this time of bereavement. I wish to extend my appreciation to the doctors, nurses and medical team at the University of the West Indies and many fans, friends and family who donated blood and offered good wishes.
We ask for you continued respect of our privacy during this difficult time”.
Last month, Sean Paul made a plea to the public to donate blood in a bid to save his father’s life.
In a social media video , the Grammy-winning entertainer revealed that his father has been hospitalised for some time but did not disclose the nature of the illness.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018