Ruffi Drops Video For Hot New Song – ‘Never Forget’
It is not uncommon to see persons who hail from humble beginnings attempt to banish all thoughts of their former years of hardship.
Recording artiste Ruffi is not such an individual. The entertainer who continues to be influenced by artistes such as Bounty Killer recently released a video for his hit song ‘Never Forget’ in which he pays homage to Westmoreland and recalls some of the many hardships he faced in his younger days.
Ruffi was born in the community of Haddo in the parish, and as a child he oftentimes had to attend school without a decent pair of shoes or lunch money.
However, he always dreamed of turning his life around via music.
Over the years, the talented artiste has continued to hone his musical skills and is now receiving widespread praise for his productions.
The video is sure to resonate with many individuals who have overcome adversities to achieve their goals.
Check out the video below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018