Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz are no longer ranked among FIFA’s top 50 teams globally.
The most recent iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola World Rankings lists Jamaica at number 52 following a fall of 4 places.
However, despite no longer being inside the top 50, Jamaica remains the highest ranked team in the Caribbean and 4th overall in Concacaf.
Mexico leads CONCACAF at 15 followed by the United States (24) and Costa Rica (25).
Panama (55), Honduras (59), Curacao (71), Canada (80), El Salvador (85), and Trinidad and Tobago (92) are the other teams from the region in the top 100.
World champions Germany retain the top spot heading into the FIFA World Cup finals in Russia ahead of South American giants Brazil with Belgium in third.
European champions Portugal and Argentina are ranked 4th and 5th respectively.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018