Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz are no longer ranked among FIFA’s top 50 teams globally.
The most recent iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola World Rankings lists Jamaica at number 52 following a fall of 4 places.
However, despite no longer being inside the top 50, Jamaica remains the highest ranked team in the Caribbean and 4th overall in Concacaf.
Mexico leads CONCACAF at 15 followed by the United States (24) and Costa Rica (25).
Panama (55), Honduras (59), Curacao (71), Canada (80), El Salvador (85), and Trinidad and Tobago (92) are the other teams from the region in the top 100.
World champions Germany retain the top spot heading into the FIFA World Cup finals in Russia ahead of South American giants Brazil with Belgium in third.
European champions Portugal and Argentina are ranked 4th and 5th respectively.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018