Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz are no longer ranked among FIFA’s top 50 teams globally.
The most recent iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola World Rankings lists Jamaica at number 52 following a fall of 4 places.
However, despite no longer being inside the top 50, Jamaica remains the highest ranked team in the Caribbean and 4th overall in Concacaf.
Mexico leads CONCACAF at 15 followed by the United States (24) and Costa Rica (25).
Panama (55), Honduras (59), Curacao (71), Canada (80), El Salvador (85), and Trinidad and Tobago (92) are the other teams from the region in the top 100.
World champions Germany retain the top spot heading into the FIFA World Cup finals in Russia ahead of South American giants Brazil with Belgium in third.
European champions Portugal and Argentina are ranked 4th and 5th respectively.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018