Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings
Jamaica’s Reggae Boyz are no longer ranked among FIFA’s top 50 teams globally.
The most recent iteration of the FIFA Coca Cola World Rankings lists Jamaica at number 52 following a fall of 4 places.
However, despite no longer being inside the top 50, Jamaica remains the highest ranked team in the Caribbean and 4th overall in Concacaf.
Mexico leads CONCACAF at 15 followed by the United States (24) and Costa Rica (25).
Panama (55), Honduras (59), Curacao (71), Canada (80), El Salvador (85), and Trinidad and Tobago (92) are the other teams from the region in the top 100.
World champions Germany retain the top spot heading into the FIFA World Cup finals in Russia ahead of South American giants Brazil with Belgium in third.
European champions Portugal and Argentina are ranked 4th and 5th respectively.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018