Omar McLeod Completes Three-Peat At Shanghai Diamond League
On Saturday Jamaica’s Omar McLeod delivered on his promise to make history in athletics after earning his third Shanghai win in a row.
McLeod clocked a world-leading 13.16 seconds in the Men’s 110m hurdles.
The Olympic and World Champion had a few anxious moments after crossing the finish line.
His closest opponent – Spain’s Orland Ortega was hot on his heels and crossed the line in 13.17 seconds.
The Jamaican ace hurdler was seemingly quite worried he did not win Gold after crossing the finish line and could be seen praying for victory.
Mcleod’s compatriots – Ronald Levy (13.33) and Hansle Parchment (13.48) finished fourth and fifth respectively.
World Leading Run from Omar McLeod @_warrior_child_ ! 💎 Congrats to #TeamJamaica’s Olympic and World Champion on winning the Men’s 110mH in a WL. 13.16s at the IAAF Diamond League Meet in Shanghai China. Cheer on your favorite athletes, live, free on the Flow Sports App, download now via the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018