Omar McLeod Completes Three-Peat At Shanghai Diamond League
On Saturday Jamaica’s Omar McLeod delivered on his promise to make history in athletics after earning his third Shanghai win in a row.
McLeod clocked a world-leading 13.16 seconds in the Men’s 110m hurdles.
The Olympic and World Champion had a few anxious moments after crossing the finish line.
His closest opponent – Spain’s Orland Ortega was hot on his heels and crossed the line in 13.17 seconds.
The Jamaican ace hurdler was seemingly quite worried he did not win Gold after crossing the finish line and could be seen praying for victory.
Mcleod’s compatriots – Ronald Levy (13.33) and Hansle Parchment (13.48) finished fourth and fifth respectively.
World Leading Run from Omar McLeod @_warrior_child_ ! 💎 Congrats to #TeamJamaica’s Olympic and World Champion on winning the Men’s 110mH in a WL. 13.16s at the IAAF Diamond League Meet in Shanghai China. Cheer on your favorite athletes, live, free on the Flow Sports App, download now via the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018