Omar McLeod Completes Three-Peat At Shanghai Diamond League
On Saturday Jamaica’s Omar McLeod delivered on his promise to make history in athletics after earning his third Shanghai win in a row.
McLeod clocked a world-leading 13.16 seconds in the Men’s 110m hurdles.
The Olympic and World Champion had a few anxious moments after crossing the finish line.
His closest opponent – Spain’s Orland Ortega was hot on his heels and crossed the line in 13.17 seconds.
The Jamaican ace hurdler was seemingly quite worried he did not win Gold after crossing the finish line and could be seen praying for victory.
Mcleod’s compatriots – Ronald Levy (13.33) and Hansle Parchment (13.48) finished fourth and fifth respectively.
World Leading Run from Omar McLeod @_warrior_child_ ! 💎 Congrats to #TeamJamaica’s Olympic and World Champion on winning the Men’s 110mH in a WL. 13.16s at the IAAF Diamond League Meet in Shanghai China. Cheer on your favorite athletes, live, free on the Flow Sports App, download now via the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019