Jamaica’s Schedule For Qualifying Phase Of Concacaf Nations League Confirmed
Jamaica will face off against the Cayman Islands on September 9 in their opening fixture of the Concacaf Nation’s League.
The 68-match qualifying phase of the competition is to take place during the four FIFA match windows of September, October and November 2018 and March 2019.
Following their encounter with the Cayman Islands, the Reggae Boyz will face Bonaire in an away game on October 14.
The team returns to the field against Suriname on November 17 before ending the qualifying phase away to El Salvador on March 23, 2018.
The total points for each team after qualifying, will be compiled into an aggregate table that ranks participating teams 1-34 based on their on-field results.
The 2019–20 CONCACAF Nations League marks the inaugural season of the CONCACAF Nations League.
The competition will feature the men’s national teams of the 41 member associations of CONCACAF. The competition also serves as part of the qualifying process for the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup, which has been expanded from 12 to 16 teams.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018