Jamaican Killed In Trinidad & Tobago
A Jamaican man was reportedly shot dead in Trinidad & Tobago on Friday.
He has been identified as 25-year-old Augustus Anthony Williams.
Mr. Williams lived in Trinidad & Tobago for years and was reportedly granted residency in 2013.
Police reports say that at approximately 1:15pm, Mr. Williams was walking along Upper Oxford Street, Port of Spain when he was confronted by an unknown assailant.
Loud explosions were reportedly heard following the confrontation. Williams was subsequently seen lying face down on the ground bleeding from multiple gunshot injuries to the body.
He died at the scene.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018