Jamaican Killed In Trinidad & Tobago
A Jamaican man was reportedly shot dead in Trinidad & Tobago on Friday.
He has been identified as 25-year-old Augustus Anthony Williams.
Mr. Williams lived in Trinidad & Tobago for years and was reportedly granted residency in 2013.
Police reports say that at approximately 1:15pm, Mr. Williams was walking along Upper Oxford Street, Port of Spain when he was confronted by an unknown assailant.
Loud explosions were reportedly heard following the confrontation. Williams was subsequently seen lying face down on the ground bleeding from multiple gunshot injuries to the body.
He died at the scene.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019