Jamaican Killed In Trinidad & Tobago
A Jamaican man was reportedly shot dead in Trinidad & Tobago on Friday.
He has been identified as 25-year-old Augustus Anthony Williams.
Mr. Williams lived in Trinidad & Tobago for years and was reportedly granted residency in 2013.
Police reports say that at approximately 1:15pm, Mr. Williams was walking along Upper Oxford Street, Port of Spain when he was confronted by an unknown assailant.
Loud explosions were reportedly heard following the confrontation. Williams was subsequently seen lying face down on the ground bleeding from multiple gunshot injuries to the body.
He died at the scene.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018