Jamaican Killed In Trinidad & Tobago
A Jamaican man was reportedly shot dead in Trinidad & Tobago on Friday.
He has been identified as 25-year-old Augustus Anthony Williams.
Mr. Williams lived in Trinidad & Tobago for years and was reportedly granted residency in 2013.
Police reports say that at approximately 1:15pm, Mr. Williams was walking along Upper Oxford Street, Port of Spain when he was confronted by an unknown assailant.
Loud explosions were reportedly heard following the confrontation. Williams was subsequently seen lying face down on the ground bleeding from multiple gunshot injuries to the body.
He died at the scene.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018