Jamaican Killed In Trinidad & Tobago
A Jamaican man was reportedly shot dead in Trinidad & Tobago on Friday.
He has been identified as 25-year-old Augustus Anthony Williams.
Mr. Williams lived in Trinidad & Tobago for years and was reportedly granted residency in 2013.
Police reports say that at approximately 1:15pm, Mr. Williams was walking along Upper Oxford Street, Port of Spain when he was confronted by an unknown assailant.
Loud explosions were reportedly heard following the confrontation. Williams was subsequently seen lying face down on the ground bleeding from multiple gunshot injuries to the body.
He died at the scene.
The incident continues to be investigated.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018