Jamaican Gets Golden Buzzer With “Wiggle Wine” On Britain’s Got Talent
Jamaican-born Donchez Dacres mesmerised audience members during a recently aired episode of the UK hit show – Britain’s Got Talent.
The 60-year-old performed his catchy original song titled :Wiggle Wine” in front of the show’s panel of judges.
And Donchez had what appeared to be the majority of those in attendance on their feet within moments of beginning his performance.
It was therefore not at all surprising that he received the Golden Buzzer.
Donchez will automatically move into the semi-finals as a direct result of being given the Golden Buzzer.
A video of his performance has already garnered over 6 million views on YouTube.
Check it out below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018