Jamaican Gets Golden Buzzer With “Wiggle Wine” On Britain’s Got Talent
Jamaican-born Donchez Dacres mesmerised audience members during a recently aired episode of the UK hit show – Britain’s Got Talent.
The 60-year-old performed his catchy original song titled :Wiggle Wine” in front of the show’s panel of judges.
And Donchez had what appeared to be the majority of those in attendance on their feet within moments of beginning his performance.
It was therefore not at all surprising that he received the Golden Buzzer.
Donchez will automatically move into the semi-finals as a direct result of being given the Golden Buzzer.
A video of his performance has already garnered over 6 million views on YouTube.
Check it out below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019