Jamaican Gets Golden Buzzer With “Wiggle Wine” On Britain’s Got Talent
Jamaican-born Donchez Dacres mesmerised audience members during a recently aired episode of the UK hit show – Britain’s Got Talent.
The 60-year-old performed his catchy original song titled :Wiggle Wine” in front of the show’s panel of judges.
And Donchez had what appeared to be the majority of those in attendance on their feet within moments of beginning his performance.
It was therefore not at all surprising that he received the Golden Buzzer.
Donchez will automatically move into the semi-finals as a direct result of being given the Golden Buzzer.
A video of his performance has already garnered over 6 million views on YouTube.
Check it out below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018