Jamaican Footballer Leon Bailey Named in Bundesliga Team of the Season
Jamaican football sensation Leon Bailey has been named in a Team of the Season compilation by the popular football website Goal.com.
Bailey was a standout player in the German Bundesliga this season.
The hotshot winger scored nine goals and seven assists to help put his club – Bayer Leverkusen in contention for a spot in the prestigious Champions League.
However the fell just short of earning a Champions League spot with a 5th place finish in the league.
Bayer unfortunately lagged behind behind Hoffenheim and Borussia Dortmund after all three teams finished tied on 55 points.
Goalkeeper: Pavlenka of Werder Bremen.
Lewandowski of champions Bayern Munich is the team’s lone striker.
Joining left winger Leon Bailey in midfield are Daniel Caligiuri (Schalke), the Bayern Munich pair of James Rodriques and Tomas Muller and Kevin-Prince Boateng (Eintracht Frankfurt).
Defenders: Phillip Max (Augsburg) at left back, Mats Hummells (Bayern Munich), Brazilian central defender Naldo (Schalke) and right back Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich).
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018