Capleton Receives Bail
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has received bail after being slapped with a rape charge.
The entertainer’s temporary release was secured on Monday when he appeared in the Corporate Area Criminal Court.
He was reportedly granted bail in the sum of $250,000.
He was also reportedly instructed not to communicate with the complainant or her relatives.
The 51 year old artiste whose given name is Clifton Bailey was charged on Friday.
He is accused of forcibly having sexual intercourse with a hairdresser he hired to groom his hair at a hotel in New Kingston.
The incident occurred on April 28.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018