Capleton Receives Bail
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has received bail after being slapped with a rape charge.
The entertainer’s temporary release was secured on Monday when he appeared in the Corporate Area Criminal Court.
He was reportedly granted bail in the sum of $250,000.
He was also reportedly instructed not to communicate with the complainant or her relatives.
The 51 year old artiste whose given name is Clifton Bailey was charged on Friday.
He is accused of forcibly having sexual intercourse with a hairdresser he hired to groom his hair at a hotel in New Kingston.
The incident occurred on April 28.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018