Capleton Receives Bail
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has received bail after being slapped with a rape charge.
The entertainer’s temporary release was secured on Monday when he appeared in the Corporate Area Criminal Court.
He was reportedly granted bail in the sum of $250,000.
He was also reportedly instructed not to communicate with the complainant or her relatives.
The 51 year old artiste whose given name is Clifton Bailey was charged on Friday.
He is accused of forcibly having sexual intercourse with a hairdresser he hired to groom his hair at a hotel in New Kingston.
The incident occurred on April 28.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018