Capleton Receives Bail
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has received bail after being slapped with a rape charge.
The entertainer’s temporary release was secured on Monday when he appeared in the Corporate Area Criminal Court.
He was reportedly granted bail in the sum of $250,000.
He was also reportedly instructed not to communicate with the complainant or her relatives.
The 51 year old artiste whose given name is Clifton Bailey was charged on Friday.
He is accused of forcibly having sexual intercourse with a hairdresser he hired to groom his hair at a hotel in New Kingston.
The incident occurred on April 28.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019