Capleton Charged For Rape
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has been charged for rape.
The revelation came via the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) on Saturday.
Via a statement, the JCF said:
“Dancehall/Reggae artiste Clifton Bailey, otherwise called ‘Capleton’ or ‘Fire Man’, 51-years-old of a Kingston 10 address was arrested and charged for Rape on Friday, May 11 by the Center for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (CISOCA).
“He was taken into custody following a report made against him on Wednesday, May 2.
“He is to appear in court on Monday, May 14.”
It is being reported that on April 28 at approximately 11:20 a.m, Bailey allegedly hired a female hairdresser to groom his hair at a hotel in the New Kingston area and subsequently forced the female to have sexual intercourse.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018