Capleton Charged For Rape
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has been charged for rape.
The revelation came via the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) on Saturday.
Via a statement, the JCF said:
“Dancehall/Reggae artiste Clifton Bailey, otherwise called ‘Capleton’ or ‘Fire Man’, 51-years-old of a Kingston 10 address was arrested and charged for Rape on Friday, May 11 by the Center for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (CISOCA).
“He was taken into custody following a report made against him on Wednesday, May 2.
“He is to appear in court on Monday, May 14.”
It is being reported that on April 28 at approximately 11:20 a.m, Bailey allegedly hired a female hairdresser to groom his hair at a hotel in the New Kingston area and subsequently forced the female to have sexual intercourse.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018