Capleton Charged For Rape
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has been charged for rape.
The revelation came via the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) on Saturday.
Via a statement, the JCF said:
“Dancehall/Reggae artiste Clifton Bailey, otherwise called ‘Capleton’ or ‘Fire Man’, 51-years-old of a Kingston 10 address was arrested and charged for Rape on Friday, May 11 by the Center for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (CISOCA).
“He was taken into custody following a report made against him on Wednesday, May 2.
“He is to appear in court on Monday, May 14.”
It is being reported that on April 28 at approximately 11:20 a.m, Bailey allegedly hired a female hairdresser to groom his hair at a hotel in the New Kingston area and subsequently forced the female to have sexual intercourse.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018