Capleton Charged For Rape
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has been charged for rape.
The revelation came via the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) on Saturday.
Via a statement, the JCF said:
“Dancehall/Reggae artiste Clifton Bailey, otherwise called ‘Capleton’ or ‘Fire Man’, 51-years-old of a Kingston 10 address was arrested and charged for Rape on Friday, May 11 by the Center for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (CISOCA).
“He was taken into custody following a report made against him on Wednesday, May 2.
“He is to appear in court on Monday, May 14.”
It is being reported that on April 28 at approximately 11:20 a.m, Bailey allegedly hired a female hairdresser to groom his hair at a hotel in the New Kingston area and subsequently forced the female to have sexual intercourse.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019