Capleton Charged For Rape
Popular reggae and dancehall artiste Capleton has been charged for rape.
The revelation came via the Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) on Saturday.
Via a statement, the JCF said:
“Dancehall/Reggae artiste Clifton Bailey, otherwise called ‘Capleton’ or ‘Fire Man’, 51-years-old of a Kingston 10 address was arrested and charged for Rape on Friday, May 11 by the Center for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (CISOCA).
“He was taken into custody following a report made against him on Wednesday, May 2.
“He is to appear in court on Monday, May 14.”
It is being reported that on April 28 at approximately 11:20 a.m, Bailey allegedly hired a female hairdresser to groom his hair at a hotel in the New Kingston area and subsequently forced the female to have sexual intercourse.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018