Brace For More Showers – Met Service
May 8, 2018 – According to the National Meteorological Service a trough is expected to linger across of the region and influence weather conditions across the island until Wednesday. Thereafter, a High Pressure Ridge will become the significant feature.
Showers across sections of eastern and central parishes this morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes this afternoon.
Tonight … Lingering showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of northern and eastern parishes.
Maximum temperature expected for Kingston today… 29 degrees Celsius.
Maximum temperature expected for Montego Bay today… 30 degrees Celsius.
3-DAY FORECAST (starting tomorrow):
Wednesday: Morning Showers across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms sections of most parishes
Thursday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Friday: Isolated afternoon showers and thunderstorms across chilly inland areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018