Brace For More Showers – Met Service
May 8, 2018 – According to the National Meteorological Service a trough is expected to linger across of the region and influence weather conditions across the island until Wednesday. Thereafter, a High Pressure Ridge will become the significant feature.
Showers across sections of eastern and central parishes this morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes this afternoon.
Tonight … Lingering showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of northern and eastern parishes.
Maximum temperature expected for Kingston today… 29 degrees Celsius.
Maximum temperature expected for Montego Bay today… 30 degrees Celsius.
3-DAY FORECAST (starting tomorrow):
Wednesday: Morning Showers across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms sections of most parishes
Thursday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Friday: Isolated afternoon showers and thunderstorms across chilly inland areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018