Brace For More Showers – Met Service
May 8, 2018 – According to the National Meteorological Service a trough is expected to linger across of the region and influence weather conditions across the island until Wednesday. Thereafter, a High Pressure Ridge will become the significant feature.
Showers across sections of eastern and central parishes this morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes this afternoon.
Tonight … Lingering showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of northern and eastern parishes.
Maximum temperature expected for Kingston today… 29 degrees Celsius.
Maximum temperature expected for Montego Bay today… 30 degrees Celsius.
3-DAY FORECAST (starting tomorrow):
Wednesday: Morning Showers across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms sections of most parishes
Thursday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Friday: Isolated afternoon showers and thunderstorms across chilly inland areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018