Brace For More Showers – Met Service
May 8, 2018 – According to the National Meteorological Service a trough is expected to linger across of the region and influence weather conditions across the island until Wednesday. Thereafter, a High Pressure Ridge will become the significant feature.
Showers across sections of eastern and central parishes this morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes this afternoon.
Tonight … Lingering showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of northern and eastern parishes.
Maximum temperature expected for Kingston today… 29 degrees Celsius.
Maximum temperature expected for Montego Bay today… 30 degrees Celsius.
3-DAY FORECAST (starting tomorrow):
Wednesday: Morning Showers across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms sections of most parishes
Thursday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Friday: Isolated afternoon showers and thunderstorms across chilly inland areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019