Brace For More Showers – Met Service
May 8, 2018 – According to the National Meteorological Service a trough is expected to linger across of the region and influence weather conditions across the island until Wednesday. Thereafter, a High Pressure Ridge will become the significant feature.
Showers across sections of eastern and central parishes this morning.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms across sections of most parishes this afternoon.
Tonight … Lingering showers and isolated thunderstorms across sections of northern and eastern parishes.
Maximum temperature expected for Kingston today… 29 degrees Celsius.
Maximum temperature expected for Montego Bay today… 30 degrees Celsius.
3-DAY FORECAST (starting tomorrow):
Wednesday: Morning Showers across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms sections of most parishes
Thursday: Partly cloudy morning across eastern parishes. Widely scattered afternoon showers and isolated thunderstorms across central and western parishes.
Friday: Isolated afternoon showers and thunderstorms across chilly inland areas.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019