Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey
German champions Bayern Munich have reportedly made a €60 million for Bayer Leverkusen’s hotshot Jamaican winger – Leon Bailey.
But Leverkusen are reportedly holding out for a higher fee of around €100 million as many of the world’s top football clubs have already expressed an interest in signing him.
According to ESPN, 12-time Champions League winners Real Madrid have reportedly instructed Portuguese agent Jose Mendes to explore the possibility of luring the Jamaican to the Spanish capital.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen in January 2017 for a reported fee of around €20 million, following interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.
He is good with both feet (though naturally left footed) and quite versatile as he has proven himself capable as an attacking winger and midfielder.
The 20-year-old had a sensational season for Leverkusen scoring 12 goals in all competitions, helping guide Bayer Leverkusen to a 5th place finish in the Bundesliga.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018