Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey
German champions Bayern Munich have reportedly made a €60 million for Bayer Leverkusen’s hotshot Jamaican winger – Leon Bailey.
But Leverkusen are reportedly holding out for a higher fee of around €100 million as many of the world’s top football clubs have already expressed an interest in signing him.
According to ESPN, 12-time Champions League winners Real Madrid have reportedly instructed Portuguese agent Jose Mendes to explore the possibility of luring the Jamaican to the Spanish capital.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen in January 2017 for a reported fee of around €20 million, following interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.
He is good with both feet (though naturally left footed) and quite versatile as he has proven himself capable as an attacking winger and midfielder.
The 20-year-old had a sensational season for Leverkusen scoring 12 goals in all competitions, helping guide Bayer Leverkusen to a 5th place finish in the Bundesliga.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018