Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey
German champions Bayern Munich have reportedly made a €60 million for Bayer Leverkusen’s hotshot Jamaican winger – Leon Bailey.
But Leverkusen are reportedly holding out for a higher fee of around €100 million as many of the world’s top football clubs have already expressed an interest in signing him.
According to ESPN, 12-time Champions League winners Real Madrid have reportedly instructed Portuguese agent Jose Mendes to explore the possibility of luring the Jamaican to the Spanish capital.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen in January 2017 for a reported fee of around €20 million, following interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.
He is good with both feet (though naturally left footed) and quite versatile as he has proven himself capable as an attacking winger and midfielder.
The 20-year-old had a sensational season for Leverkusen scoring 12 goals in all competitions, helping guide Bayer Leverkusen to a 5th place finish in the Bundesliga.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Elderly Couple Killed In Gruesome Fashion In Portland - June 23, 2018
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018