Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey
German champions Bayern Munich have reportedly made a €60 million for Bayer Leverkusen’s hotshot Jamaican winger – Leon Bailey.
But Leverkusen are reportedly holding out for a higher fee of around €100 million as many of the world’s top football clubs have already expressed an interest in signing him.
According to ESPN, 12-time Champions League winners Real Madrid have reportedly instructed Portuguese agent Jose Mendes to explore the possibility of luring the Jamaican to the Spanish capital.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen in January 2017 for a reported fee of around €20 million, following interest from Manchester United and Chelsea.
He is good with both feet (though naturally left footed) and quite versatile as he has proven himself capable as an attacking winger and midfielder.
The 20-year-old had a sensational season for Leverkusen scoring 12 goals in all competitions, helping guide Bayer Leverkusen to a 5th place finish in the Bundesliga.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018