At Least 20 Persons Injured After Bus Flips Multiple Times In Portland
At least 20 persons reportedly sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident along the Spring Gardens main road in Buff Bay, Portland on Sunday morning.
Some of the injuries are considered serious.
It is reported that the driver of a public passenger bus was travelling in a westerly direction when he lost control of the Hiace bus.
The bus which plies the Port Antonio to Ocho Rios route reportedly careened off the road and flipped several times, before landing on its top.
A team from the Portland Fire Station was reportedly alerted to aid in removing injured occupants from the bus.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018