At Least 20 Persons Injured After Bus Flips Multiple Times In Portland
At least 20 persons reportedly sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident along the Spring Gardens main road in Buff Bay, Portland on Sunday morning.
Some of the injuries are considered serious.
It is reported that the driver of a public passenger bus was travelling in a westerly direction when he lost control of the Hiace bus.
The bus which plies the Port Antonio to Ocho Rios route reportedly careened off the road and flipped several times, before landing on its top.
A team from the Portland Fire Station was reportedly alerted to aid in removing injured occupants from the bus.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018