At Least 20 Persons Injured After Bus Flips Multiple Times In Portland
At least 20 persons reportedly sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident along the Spring Gardens main road in Buff Bay, Portland on Sunday morning.
Some of the injuries are considered serious.
It is reported that the driver of a public passenger bus was travelling in a westerly direction when he lost control of the Hiace bus.
The bus which plies the Port Antonio to Ocho Rios route reportedly careened off the road and flipped several times, before landing on its top.
A team from the Portland Fire Station was reportedly alerted to aid in removing injured occupants from the bus.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019