At Least 20 Persons Injured After Bus Flips Multiple Times In Portland
At least 20 persons reportedly sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident along the Spring Gardens main road in Buff Bay, Portland on Sunday morning.
Some of the injuries are considered serious.
It is reported that the driver of a public passenger bus was travelling in a westerly direction when he lost control of the Hiace bus.
The bus which plies the Port Antonio to Ocho Rios route reportedly careened off the road and flipped several times, before landing on its top.
A team from the Portland Fire Station was reportedly alerted to aid in removing injured occupants from the bus.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019