At Least 20 Persons Injured After Bus Flips Multiple Times In Portland
At least 20 persons reportedly sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident along the Spring Gardens main road in Buff Bay, Portland on Sunday morning.
Some of the injuries are considered serious.
It is reported that the driver of a public passenger bus was travelling in a westerly direction when he lost control of the Hiace bus.
The bus which plies the Port Antonio to Ocho Rios route reportedly careened off the road and flipped several times, before landing on its top.
A team from the Portland Fire Station was reportedly alerted to aid in removing injured occupants from the bus.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018