Usain Bolt Set For Three Week Stint At Borussia Dortmund
Usain Bolt is steaming forward to achieve his ambition of becoming a professional footballer.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist recently revealed that he will return to Borussia Dortmund for a three week training stint.
While speaking with the Herald Sun at the Commonwealth Games in Australia, Bolt said “It’s a big deal…everyone feels like I’m just kidding around, just joking, but I’m serious”.
“I am actually going back to Dortmund in a couple of weeks, to work with them for three more weeks….just to assess myself at a better level to see what level I’m at, what I need to do and if I can. That’s something I’m focused on.
“I’m looking forward to the challenge, because that’s what I want – I want a new challenge in life.”
Last month, Bolt scored via an expertly placed header in front of approximately 1500 spectators during a training session at the club.
And the world’s fastest man is slated to captain the World XI team in a highly anticipated Soccer Aid game this June at the Old Traford football stadium in Manchester, England.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018