Usain Bolt Set For Three Week Stint At Borussia Dortmund
Usain Bolt is steaming forward to achieve his ambition of becoming a professional footballer.
The eight-time Olympic gold medallist recently revealed that he will return to Borussia Dortmund for a three week training stint.
While speaking with the Herald Sun at the Commonwealth Games in Australia, Bolt said “It’s a big deal…everyone feels like I’m just kidding around, just joking, but I’m serious”.
“I am actually going back to Dortmund in a couple of weeks, to work with them for three more weeks….just to assess myself at a better level to see what level I’m at, what I need to do and if I can. That’s something I’m focused on.
“I’m looking forward to the challenge, because that’s what I want – I want a new challenge in life.”
Last month, Bolt scored via an expertly placed header in front of approximately 1500 spectators during a training session at the club.
And the world’s fastest man is slated to captain the World XI team in a highly anticipated Soccer Aid game this June at the Old Traford football stadium in Manchester, England.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018