Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party
Queen Elizabeth II recently celebrated her 92nd birthday.
And she celebrated in fine style via a massive concert at Royal Albert Hall in London on Saturday.
Jamaican recording artiste Shaggy was among the wide assortment of music acts to perform at the grand event.
Shaggy performed the track Don’t Make Me Wait with British pop star Sting.
The Queen appeared to enjoy the set and the pair received claps from Prince William, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle following their performance.
Check out the Performance below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019