Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party
Queen Elizabeth II recently celebrated her 92nd birthday.
And she celebrated in fine style via a massive concert at Royal Albert Hall in London on Saturday.
Jamaican recording artiste Shaggy was among the wide assortment of music acts to perform at the grand event.
Shaggy performed the track Don’t Make Me Wait with British pop star Sting.
The Queen appeared to enjoy the set and the pair received claps from Prince William, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle following their performance.
Check out the Performance below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018