Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party
Queen Elizabeth II recently celebrated her 92nd birthday.
And she celebrated in fine style via a massive concert at Royal Albert Hall in London on Saturday.
Jamaican recording artiste Shaggy was among the wide assortment of music acts to perform at the grand event.
Shaggy performed the track Don’t Make Me Wait with British pop star Sting.
The Queen appeared to enjoy the set and the pair received claps from Prince William, Prince Harry, and Meghan Markle following their performance.
Check out the Performance below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018