Sean Paul Pleads For Blood Donations For Ailing Father
Popular dancehall artiste Sean Paul recently made a plea to the public to donate blood in a bid to save his father’s life.
In a social media video , the Grammy-winning entertainer revealed that his father has been hospitalised for some time.
He also cited his father’s illness as a contributing factor to his absence from social media platforms in recent times.
In the video Sean Paul states:
“I’m presently at the University Hospital of the West Indies ICU where my pops has been fighting for his life humbly for the past two months. We’ve been asking family and friends to give blood if they can but right now he’s in dire need for blood, so if anybody can help out, I would greatly appreciate it.
“His name is Garth Henriques and he is in need of O Negative blood.”
Persons willing to donate blood to Mr Henriques can visit the UHWI between 9:30 am and 3:30 pm, or any other blood bank island wide, Sean Paul also stated.
MY POPS HAS BEEN ILL IN HOSPITAL THE PAST 2 MONTHS. ITS PART OF THE REASON IVE NOT BIN SO PRESENT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. HE IS GARTH HENRIQUES AND IS IN DIRE NEED OF GETTING O NEGATIVE BLOOD. IF U ARE IN JAMAICA AN CAN HELP I WOULD GREATLY APPRECILOVE THE HELP. U CAN GO 2 UWI HOSPITAL BETWEEN 930AM AND 330PM 2 GIVE BLOOD. OR ANY OTHER BLOOD BANK ISLAND WIDE AN GIVE BLOOD 2 HIS ACCOUNT. AGAIN HIS NAME IS GARTH HENRIQUES. AN HE IS IN ICU A @ THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL OF THE WEST INDIES. AN IS IN NEED OF O NEGATIVE BLOOD. TNX ALL U CAN GIVE THERE TIME AND BLOOD IN ADVANCE. DO REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER WHAT BLOOD TYPE U HAVE. THIS IS A GOOD CAUSE 4 THE ENTIRE ISLAND AS HOSPITALS ARE SHORT OF BLOOD IN THE BLOOD BANKS. THANK YOU #givetnx4life🙏🏽🔥🙏🏽
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018