“Kaught Up” By Kabaka Pyramid Hits BET JAMS
Kabaka Pyramid’s music video for his recently released single Kaught Up recently premiered on BET Jams.
Kaught Up is the third single off Kabaka Pyramid’s upcoming debut album “Kontraband” and was directed by Alex Sandoval.
The artiste, whose birth name is Keron Salmon hails from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica and boasts a unique musical style blending the power, energy and melody of Reggae with the lyricism of Hip hop.
According to his biography, the name “Kabaka” is Ugandan for “King” and the long lasting survival of the Pyramids of ancient Africa represent his desire for longevity in the music and deep connection to Kemetic roots; leaving messages for generations to come.
BET Jams is an American digital cable television network controlled by BET Networks and owned by Viacom Media Networks.
The channel features hip-hop and urban contemporary music videos. The network, formerly known as MTV Jams, was rebranded under the BET banner on October 5, 2015.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018