“Kaught Up” By Kabaka Pyramid Hits BET JAMS
Kabaka Pyramid’s music video for his recently released single Kaught Up recently premiered on BET Jams.
Kaught Up is the third single off Kabaka Pyramid’s upcoming debut album “Kontraband” and was directed by Alex Sandoval.
The artiste, whose birth name is Keron Salmon hails from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica and boasts a unique musical style blending the power, energy and melody of Reggae with the lyricism of Hip hop.
According to his biography, the name “Kabaka” is Ugandan for “King” and the long lasting survival of the Pyramids of ancient Africa represent his desire for longevity in the music and deep connection to Kemetic roots; leaving messages for generations to come.
BET Jams is an American digital cable television network controlled by BET Networks and owned by Viacom Media Networks.
The channel features hip-hop and urban contemporary music videos. The network, formerly known as MTV Jams, was rebranded under the BET banner on October 5, 2015.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019