“Kaught Up” By Kabaka Pyramid Hits BET JAMS
Kabaka Pyramid’s music video for his recently released single Kaught Up recently premiered on BET Jams.
Kaught Up is the third single off Kabaka Pyramid’s upcoming debut album “Kontraband” and was directed by Alex Sandoval.
The artiste, whose birth name is Keron Salmon hails from the streets of Kingston, Jamaica and boasts a unique musical style blending the power, energy and melody of Reggae with the lyricism of Hip hop.
According to his biography, the name “Kabaka” is Ugandan for “King” and the long lasting survival of the Pyramids of ancient Africa represent his desire for longevity in the music and deep connection to Kemetic roots; leaving messages for generations to come.
BET Jams is an American digital cable television network controlled by BET Networks and owned by Viacom Media Networks.
The channel features hip-hop and urban contemporary music videos. The network, formerly known as MTV Jams, was rebranded under the BET banner on October 5, 2015.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019