Four Prisoners Escape Falmouth Lock-Up
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) today revealed that four prisoners escaped a lock-up in Falmouth Trelawny.
Via a statement the JCF said:
“The Commissioner of Police has instructed the Inspectorate of Constabulary to investigate and provide a preliminary report within the next 24 hours in regards to the escape of four prisoners from the Falmouth Police Lock-Up on Wednesday, April 04.
The escapees are :
1. Twenty-four-year-old Mario Morrison of Bamboo District, Hanover.
2. Thirty-one-year-old Oneil Demetrius otherwise called ‘Boy Boy’ of Lowe River, Wait-A-Bit, Trelawny
3. Twenty-two-year-old Travaun Lawson otherwise called ‘Tall Man’ of Rose Mount, St. James
4. Thirty-nine-year-old Adrian Stewart of Dumfries, St. James
They are charged with various offences to include Murder, Shooting with Intent and Simple Larceny.
Reports from the Trelawny Police are that during a routine check of the cellblock, in accordance with Lock-Up Policies and Procedures, it was observed that the cell was empty. Further checks revealed that the prisoners had escaped through an opening after cutting through a vent.
Anyone with information that can lead to the recapture of these men is being asked to contact the Falmouth Police at 954-3703, Crime Stop at 311, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.”
The JCF shared the following images:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018