Four Prisoners Escape Falmouth Lock-Up
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) today revealed that four prisoners escaped a lock-up in Falmouth Trelawny.
Via a statement the JCF said:
“The Commissioner of Police has instructed the Inspectorate of Constabulary to investigate and provide a preliminary report within the next 24 hours in regards to the escape of four prisoners from the Falmouth Police Lock-Up on Wednesday, April 04.
The escapees are :
1. Twenty-four-year-old Mario Morrison of Bamboo District, Hanover.
2. Thirty-one-year-old Oneil Demetrius otherwise called ‘Boy Boy’ of Lowe River, Wait-A-Bit, Trelawny
3. Twenty-two-year-old Travaun Lawson otherwise called ‘Tall Man’ of Rose Mount, St. James
4. Thirty-nine-year-old Adrian Stewart of Dumfries, St. James
They are charged with various offences to include Murder, Shooting with Intent and Simple Larceny.
Reports from the Trelawny Police are that during a routine check of the cellblock, in accordance with Lock-Up Policies and Procedures, it was observed that the cell was empty. Further checks revealed that the prisoners had escaped through an opening after cutting through a vent.
Anyone with information that can lead to the recapture of these men is being asked to contact the Falmouth Police at 954-3703, Crime Stop at 311, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest Police Station.”
The JCF shared the following images:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019