Whitmore Calls Up Local-Based Squad For Friendly Against Antigua
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has revealed that a training camp to be comprised of locally based players will be formed ahead of an upcoming friendly against Antigua and Barbuda.
A release by the JFF reads:
National Senior Team Head Coach Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore has called a training camp for locally based players in preparation for the upcoming crucial international friendly against Antigua and Barbuda to be played Sunday, March 25th beginning 5:00pm.
The call up comes just ahead of the Official Draw for the CONCACAF Nations League which will allow for a minimum of four international games between September 2018 to March 2019.
The training camp will be Tuesday, March 13 to Thursday, March 15 and will include twenty-one locally based players.
Invited overseas based Reggae Boyz are expected in the island on Monday, March 19th and a second camp with invited players will resume on March 20th.
Jamaica takes on Antigua at Sabina Park on Sunday, March 25th.
Tickets can be purchased at caribtix.com/jff
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018