Whitmore Calls Up Local-Based Squad For Friendly Against Antigua
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has revealed that a training camp to be comprised of locally based players will be formed ahead of an upcoming friendly against Antigua and Barbuda.
A release by the JFF reads:
National Senior Team Head Coach Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore has called a training camp for locally based players in preparation for the upcoming crucial international friendly against Antigua and Barbuda to be played Sunday, March 25th beginning 5:00pm.
The call up comes just ahead of the Official Draw for the CONCACAF Nations League which will allow for a minimum of four international games between September 2018 to March 2019.
The training camp will be Tuesday, March 13 to Thursday, March 15 and will include twenty-one locally based players.
Invited overseas based Reggae Boyz are expected in the island on Monday, March 19th and a second camp with invited players will resume on March 20th.
Jamaica takes on Antigua at Sabina Park on Sunday, March 25th.
Tickets can be purchased at caribtix.com/jff
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018