Whitmore Calls Up Local-Based Squad For Friendly Against Antigua
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has revealed that a training camp to be comprised of locally based players will be formed ahead of an upcoming friendly against Antigua and Barbuda.
A release by the JFF reads:
National Senior Team Head Coach Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore has called a training camp for locally based players in preparation for the upcoming crucial international friendly against Antigua and Barbuda to be played Sunday, March 25th beginning 5:00pm.
The call up comes just ahead of the Official Draw for the CONCACAF Nations League which will allow for a minimum of four international games between September 2018 to March 2019.
The training camp will be Tuesday, March 13 to Thursday, March 15 and will include twenty-one locally based players.
Invited overseas based Reggae Boyz are expected in the island on Monday, March 19th and a second camp with invited players will resume on March 20th.
Jamaica takes on Antigua at Sabina Park on Sunday, March 25th.
Tickets can be purchased at caribtix.com/jff
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018