Whitmore Calls Up Local-Based Squad For Friendly Against Antigua
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has revealed that a training camp to be comprised of locally based players will be formed ahead of an upcoming friendly against Antigua and Barbuda.
A release by the JFF reads:
National Senior Team Head Coach Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore has called a training camp for locally based players in preparation for the upcoming crucial international friendly against Antigua and Barbuda to be played Sunday, March 25th beginning 5:00pm.
The call up comes just ahead of the Official Draw for the CONCACAF Nations League which will allow for a minimum of four international games between September 2018 to March 2019.
The training camp will be Tuesday, March 13 to Thursday, March 15 and will include twenty-one locally based players.
Invited overseas based Reggae Boyz are expected in the island on Monday, March 19th and a second camp with invited players will resume on March 20th.
Jamaica takes on Antigua at Sabina Park on Sunday, March 25th.
Tickets can be purchased at caribtix.com/jff
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018