Whitmore Calls Up Local-Based Squad For Friendly Against Antigua
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has revealed that a training camp to be comprised of locally based players will be formed ahead of an upcoming friendly against Antigua and Barbuda.
A release by the JFF reads:
National Senior Team Head Coach Theodore ‘Tappa’ Whitmore has called a training camp for locally based players in preparation for the upcoming crucial international friendly against Antigua and Barbuda to be played Sunday, March 25th beginning 5:00pm.
The call up comes just ahead of the Official Draw for the CONCACAF Nations League which will allow for a minimum of four international games between September 2018 to March 2019.
The training camp will be Tuesday, March 13 to Thursday, March 15 and will include twenty-one locally based players.
Invited overseas based Reggae Boyz are expected in the island on Monday, March 19th and a second camp with invited players will resume on March 20th.
Jamaica takes on Antigua at Sabina Park on Sunday, March 25th.
Tickets can be purchased at caribtix.com/jff
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019