US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered
A recent release from the Ministry of Tourism has revealed that the German low-cost airline Eurowings is promoting fares of between US$500 and US$1,000 for a round-trip ticket between Germany and Jamaica.
As of July 18, the airline will offer non-stop flights between the city of Munich in Germany and Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The release notes that fares are open to everyone, including Jamaicans wanting to travel to Europe.
Jamaica’s Tourism Minister, Edmund Bartlett is quoted in the release as saying “Munich is one of the largest and wealthiest cities in Europe and capital of the German state of Bavaria, base for some of the biggest companies in the world including BMW, Audi, Puma, and Adidas.
“The state has a population of 13 million and Munich Airport is one of Europe’s busiest hubs with many from neighbouring countries like Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and the Czech Republic connecting through there.
“It is a very important development for Jamaica.”
Bartlett is reportedly pushing for 50,000 German tourists per annum within the next two to three years.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019