US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered
A recent release from the Ministry of Tourism has revealed that the German low-cost airline Eurowings is promoting fares of between US$500 and US$1,000 for a round-trip ticket between Germany and Jamaica.
As of July 18, the airline will offer non-stop flights between the city of Munich in Germany and Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The release notes that fares are open to everyone, including Jamaicans wanting to travel to Europe.
Jamaica’s Tourism Minister, Edmund Bartlett is quoted in the release as saying “Munich is one of the largest and wealthiest cities in Europe and capital of the German state of Bavaria, base for some of the biggest companies in the world including BMW, Audi, Puma, and Adidas.
“The state has a population of 13 million and Munich Airport is one of Europe’s busiest hubs with many from neighbouring countries like Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and the Czech Republic connecting through there.
“It is a very important development for Jamaica.”
Bartlett is reportedly pushing for 50,000 German tourists per annum within the next two to three years.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018