US$500 Round Trip Flights From Jamaica To Germany Now Being Offered
A recent release from the Ministry of Tourism has revealed that the German low-cost airline Eurowings is promoting fares of between US$500 and US$1,000 for a round-trip ticket between Germany and Jamaica.
As of July 18, the airline will offer non-stop flights between the city of Munich in Germany and Montego Bay, Jamaica.
The release notes that fares are open to everyone, including Jamaicans wanting to travel to Europe.
Jamaica’s Tourism Minister, Edmund Bartlett is quoted in the release as saying “Munich is one of the largest and wealthiest cities in Europe and capital of the German state of Bavaria, base for some of the biggest companies in the world including BMW, Audi, Puma, and Adidas.
“The state has a population of 13 million and Munich Airport is one of Europe’s busiest hubs with many from neighbouring countries like Switzerland, Austria, Italy, and the Czech Republic connecting through there.
“It is a very important development for Jamaica.”
Bartlett is reportedly pushing for 50,000 German tourists per annum within the next two to three years.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019