Two Perish In Car Accident Close to Sangster Airport
A motor vehicle crash that took place along Queens Avenue, Montego Bay, St James on Saturday morning (March 10) has reportedly claimed the lives of two men.
Reports are that at approximately 6:00 a.m., a Nissan Tiida motor car with four men on-board was travelling along the mentioned roadway when on reaching in the vicinity of the roundabout at the Sangster International Airport the driver lost control of the vehicle which subsequently overturned.
Two of the occupants reportedly died on the spot while the other two were rushed to hospital where they have been admitted in serious conditions.
The identities of the dead men have not yet been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018