Two Perish In Car Accident Close to Sangster Airport
A motor vehicle crash that took place along Queens Avenue, Montego Bay, St James on Saturday morning (March 10) has reportedly claimed the lives of two men.
Reports are that at approximately 6:00 a.m., a Nissan Tiida motor car with four men on-board was travelling along the mentioned roadway when on reaching in the vicinity of the roundabout at the Sangster International Airport the driver lost control of the vehicle which subsequently overturned.
Two of the occupants reportedly died on the spot while the other two were rushed to hospital where they have been admitted in serious conditions.
The identities of the dead men have not yet been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018