Two Perish In Car Accident Close to Sangster Airport
A motor vehicle crash that took place along Queens Avenue, Montego Bay, St James on Saturday morning (March 10) has reportedly claimed the lives of two men.
Reports are that at approximately 6:00 a.m., a Nissan Tiida motor car with four men on-board was travelling along the mentioned roadway when on reaching in the vicinity of the roundabout at the Sangster International Airport the driver lost control of the vehicle which subsequently overturned.
Two of the occupants reportedly died on the spot while the other two were rushed to hospital where they have been admitted in serious conditions.
The identities of the dead men have not yet been released.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018