Plans To Construct New Correctional Facility In Central Jamaica Outlined
It has been revealed that the Government is currently mulling over plans to construct a new correctional facility in the central region of the island.
News of the proposed correctional facility comes amid mounting concerns over the state of the Tower Street and St Catherine Adult Correctional Centres.
The disclosure was made by National Security Minister Robert Montague during a recent sitting of Parliament’s Standing Finance Committee.
Tunnels were discovered at the Tower Street Adult Correctional Centre last month.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018