Leon Bailey Ranked Among Best Dribblers In World Football!
Jamaican football sensation Leon Bailey has been ranked among the best dribblers across the top five leagues in Europe.
Eden hazard of Chelsea sits atop the ranking with Neymar and Lionel Messi being ranked second and third respectively.
Leon Bailey is ranked 63rd on the list. He shares his position on the dribbling chart with Ludovic Blas (Guingamp), Dusan Tadic (Southampton), Toño García (Levante), Senad Lulić (Lazio) and Simone Verdi who plays for Bologna.
The C-I-E-S football observatory dribbling index is calculated by multiplying the average number of dribbles achieved per 90 minutes with the percentage of successful ones.
According to CIES this allows them to take “account of both the quantity and quality of dribbles.”
The report says that while Neymar so far won a higher number of contests per 90 domestic league minutes 7.4……… Hazard achieved a greater percentage of dribbles attempted……. 75% compared to Neymar’s 62%.
Messi’s success rate is also 62%, from his 5.5 dribbles on average over 90 minutes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019