Calabar, Edwin Allen Defend Champs Titles
On Saturday Calabar and Edwin Allen comfortably defended their respective Champs titles at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships at the National Stadium.
Calabar won their seventh straight title with Kingston College placing second and Jamaica College third.
The institution – located on Red Hills Road has now gotten a hold on the Mortimer Geddes trophy 28 times.
Calabar amassed a whopping 368.50 points with KC tallying 278. Jamaica College ended with 224.50.
St Jago tallied 146 with St Elizabeth Technical 95 and Wolmer’s 94.5.
Edwin Allen High, which entered the final day on 148 points, a sizeable 39 points ahead of Holmwood Technical, tallied 326 to win the girls’ championships.
Holmwood finished second with 287 followed by Hydel 277 and St Jago 180, Vere Technical 106.50 and Excelsior 103.50.
Edwin Allen have now won six titles overall.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018