Calabar, Edwin Allen Defend Champs Titles
On Saturday Calabar and Edwin Allen comfortably defended their respective Champs titles at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships at the National Stadium.
Calabar won their seventh straight title with Kingston College placing second and Jamaica College third.
The institution – located on Red Hills Road has now gotten a hold on the Mortimer Geddes trophy 28 times.
Calabar amassed a whopping 368.50 points with KC tallying 278. Jamaica College ended with 224.50.
St Jago tallied 146 with St Elizabeth Technical 95 and Wolmer’s 94.5.
Edwin Allen High, which entered the final day on 148 points, a sizeable 39 points ahead of Holmwood Technical, tallied 326 to win the girls’ championships.
Holmwood finished second with 287 followed by Hydel 277 and St Jago 180, Vere Technical 106.50 and Excelsior 103.50.
Edwin Allen have now won six titles overall.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018