Calabar, Edwin Allen Defend Champs Titles
On Saturday Calabar and Edwin Allen comfortably defended their respective Champs titles at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships at the National Stadium.
Calabar won their seventh straight title with Kingston College placing second and Jamaica College third.
The institution – located on Red Hills Road has now gotten a hold on the Mortimer Geddes trophy 28 times.
Calabar amassed a whopping 368.50 points with KC tallying 278. Jamaica College ended with 224.50.
St Jago tallied 146 with St Elizabeth Technical 95 and Wolmer’s 94.5.
Edwin Allen High, which entered the final day on 148 points, a sizeable 39 points ahead of Holmwood Technical, tallied 326 to win the girls’ championships.
Holmwood finished second with 287 followed by Hydel 277 and St Jago 180, Vere Technical 106.50 and Excelsior 103.50.
Edwin Allen have now won six titles overall.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019