Calabar, Edwin Allen Defend Champs Titles
On Saturday Calabar and Edwin Allen comfortably defended their respective Champs titles at the ISSA/GraceKennedy Boys and Girls Athletics Championships at the National Stadium.
Calabar won their seventh straight title with Kingston College placing second and Jamaica College third.
The institution – located on Red Hills Road has now gotten a hold on the Mortimer Geddes trophy 28 times.
Calabar amassed a whopping 368.50 points with KC tallying 278. Jamaica College ended with 224.50.
St Jago tallied 146 with St Elizabeth Technical 95 and Wolmer’s 94.5.
Edwin Allen High, which entered the final day on 148 points, a sizeable 39 points ahead of Holmwood Technical, tallied 326 to win the girls’ championships.
Holmwood finished second with 287 followed by Hydel 277 and St Jago 180, Vere Technical 106.50 and Excelsior 103.50.
Edwin Allen have now won six titles overall.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019