66 Deported From The US Arrive Just Shy Of Easter
Sixty-six Jamaicans who were deported from the United States returned to the island on Thursday (March 29).
They arrived at the Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston via charter flight at 10:40 am.
The group was comprised of 59 men and seven women who were reportedly booked in the US for violations ranging from assault to murder.
Following there arrival on the island, they were taken to the Jamaica Constabulary Force Mobile Reserve, where they were processed and released.
Relatives and returnees are being encouraged to contact the National Organisation of Deported Migrants at mobile telephone number 1-876-356-1126 with queries on how to access support and social services.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019