55 Percent Of Jamaicans Think Country Is Heading In Wrong Economic Direction
The majority of Jamaicans are of the view that that the country is heading in the wrong economic direction.
This is according to the most recent RJRGleaner Group Don Anderson poll.
The poll also found that another 34 per cent believes the country is heading in the right direction, while eleven per cent were unsure.
Pollster Don Anderson was recently quoted by RJR as saying:
“Whenever we ask this question, we find the majority of persons tend to say the country is going in the wrong direction. Therefore, what we take from this is the extent to which people say the country is going in the wrong direction.”
He also noted that a 55 per cent majority is lower than what is typically seen in other countries.
Fifty-nine per cent of the poll’s respondents were of the view that their personal economic situation has not improved in the last two years.
The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus three per cent and was conducted between February 22 to 26 using a sample of 1,074 people islandwide.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018