55 Percent Of Jamaicans Think Country Is Heading In Wrong Economic Direction
The majority of Jamaicans are of the view that that the country is heading in the wrong economic direction.
This is according to the most recent RJRGleaner Group Don Anderson poll.
The poll also found that another 34 per cent believes the country is heading in the right direction, while eleven per cent were unsure.
Pollster Don Anderson was recently quoted by RJR as saying:
“Whenever we ask this question, we find the majority of persons tend to say the country is going in the wrong direction. Therefore, what we take from this is the extent to which people say the country is going in the wrong direction.”
He also noted that a 55 per cent majority is lower than what is typically seen in other countries.
Fifty-nine per cent of the poll’s respondents were of the view that their personal economic situation has not improved in the last two years.
The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus three per cent and was conducted between February 22 to 26 using a sample of 1,074 people islandwide.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018