20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta
Jamaican Grammy nominated entertainer Devin Di Dakta recently scored over 20 million streams on Spotify for his collaboration with the Los Angeles-based band Electric Guest for ‘Oh Devil’.
‘Oh Devil’ is from Electric Guest’s album ‘Plural’ and is the 5th song on the 11 track CD.
He recently concluded a public education campaign along with singer Ikaya and the Minister of Health along with the National Council of Drug Abuse.
Devin Di Dakata was crowned the winner of the Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall competition in 2015 and shortly after debuted his single “Rrri Bambi Deng Deng.”
In 2016, he was placed on the list of nominees for the Grammy Award in the Best Reggae Album category.
The nomination is for ‘Sly & Robbie Presents … Reggae For Her.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that grants persons access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artistes across the globe.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019