20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta
Jamaican Grammy nominated entertainer Devin Di Dakta recently scored over 20 million streams on Spotify for his collaboration with the Los Angeles-based band Electric Guest for ‘Oh Devil’.
‘Oh Devil’ is from Electric Guest’s album ‘Plural’ and is the 5th song on the 11 track CD.
He recently concluded a public education campaign along with singer Ikaya and the Minister of Health along with the National Council of Drug Abuse.
Devin Di Dakata was crowned the winner of the Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall competition in 2015 and shortly after debuted his single “Rrri Bambi Deng Deng.”
In 2016, he was placed on the list of nominees for the Grammy Award in the Best Reggae Album category.
The nomination is for ‘Sly & Robbie Presents … Reggae For Her.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that grants persons access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artistes across the globe.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018