20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta
Jamaican Grammy nominated entertainer Devin Di Dakta recently scored over 20 million streams on Spotify for his collaboration with the Los Angeles-based band Electric Guest for ‘Oh Devil’.
‘Oh Devil’ is from Electric Guest’s album ‘Plural’ and is the 5th song on the 11 track CD.
He recently concluded a public education campaign along with singer Ikaya and the Minister of Health along with the National Council of Drug Abuse.
Devin Di Dakata was crowned the winner of the Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall competition in 2015 and shortly after debuted his single “Rrri Bambi Deng Deng.”
In 2016, he was placed on the list of nominees for the Grammy Award in the Best Reggae Album category.
The nomination is for ‘Sly & Robbie Presents … Reggae For Her.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that grants persons access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artistes across the globe.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019