20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta
Jamaican Grammy nominated entertainer Devin Di Dakta recently scored over 20 million streams on Spotify for his collaboration with the Los Angeles-based band Electric Guest for ‘Oh Devil’.
‘Oh Devil’ is from Electric Guest’s album ‘Plural’ and is the 5th song on the 11 track CD.
He recently concluded a public education campaign along with singer Ikaya and the Minister of Health along with the National Council of Drug Abuse.
Devin Di Dakata was crowned the winner of the Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall competition in 2015 and shortly after debuted his single “Rrri Bambi Deng Deng.”
In 2016, he was placed on the list of nominees for the Grammy Award in the Best Reggae Album category.
The nomination is for ‘Sly & Robbie Presents … Reggae For Her.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that grants persons access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artistes across the globe.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018