20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta
Jamaican Grammy nominated entertainer Devin Di Dakta recently scored over 20 million streams on Spotify for his collaboration with the Los Angeles-based band Electric Guest for ‘Oh Devil’.
‘Oh Devil’ is from Electric Guest’s album ‘Plural’ and is the 5th song on the 11 track CD.
He recently concluded a public education campaign along with singer Ikaya and the Minister of Health along with the National Council of Drug Abuse.
Devin Di Dakata was crowned the winner of the Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall competition in 2015 and shortly after debuted his single “Rrri Bambi Deng Deng.”
In 2016, he was placed on the list of nominees for the Grammy Award in the Best Reggae Album category.
The nomination is for ‘Sly & Robbie Presents … Reggae For Her.
Spotify is a digital music streaming service that grants persons access to millions of songs, podcasts and videos from artistes across the globe.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019