Wanted Man Turns Himself In – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) recently revealed that one of the men listed as wanted by Police in St. James turned himself in to the Freeport Police in the parish on Thursday, February 1.
He has been identified as 27-year-old Kirk Stevens otherwise called ‘Wanka’ or `Shattamc music producer of Flankers or Guango Cresent, both in St. James.
According to the JCF, reports are that about 6:00 p.m., Stevens turned up at the Freeport Police Station accompanied by his lawyer.
He was featured on the St. James Most Wanted List in relation to a shooting incident which occurred in October 2016.
To date, two persons from the list, which was published by the JCF, have surrendered peacefully and are in safe custody.
The security forces are encouraging persons identified as wanted, as also relatives or friends who may know of their whereabouts to contact the nearest Police Station, Crime Stop at 311 or have a Pastor or a Justice of the Peace accompany them to the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018