Wanted Man Turns Himself In – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) recently revealed that one of the men listed as wanted by Police in St. James turned himself in to the Freeport Police in the parish on Thursday, February 1.
He has been identified as 27-year-old Kirk Stevens otherwise called ‘Wanka’ or `Shattamc music producer of Flankers or Guango Cresent, both in St. James.
According to the JCF, reports are that about 6:00 p.m., Stevens turned up at the Freeport Police Station accompanied by his lawyer.
He was featured on the St. James Most Wanted List in relation to a shooting incident which occurred in October 2016.
To date, two persons from the list, which was published by the JCF, have surrendered peacefully and are in safe custody.
The security forces are encouraging persons identified as wanted, as also relatives or friends who may know of their whereabouts to contact the nearest Police Station, Crime Stop at 311 or have a Pastor or a Justice of the Peace accompany them to the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019