Wanted Man Turns Himself In – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) recently revealed that one of the men listed as wanted by Police in St. James turned himself in to the Freeport Police in the parish on Thursday, February 1.
He has been identified as 27-year-old Kirk Stevens otherwise called ‘Wanka’ or `Shattamc music producer of Flankers or Guango Cresent, both in St. James.
According to the JCF, reports are that about 6:00 p.m., Stevens turned up at the Freeport Police Station accompanied by his lawyer.
He was featured on the St. James Most Wanted List in relation to a shooting incident which occurred in October 2016.
To date, two persons from the list, which was published by the JCF, have surrendered peacefully and are in safe custody.
The security forces are encouraging persons identified as wanted, as also relatives or friends who may know of their whereabouts to contact the nearest Police Station, Crime Stop at 311 or have a Pastor or a Justice of the Peace accompany them to the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018