Wanted Man Turns Himself In – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) recently revealed that one of the men listed as wanted by Police in St. James turned himself in to the Freeport Police in the parish on Thursday, February 1.
He has been identified as 27-year-old Kirk Stevens otherwise called ‘Wanka’ or `Shattamc music producer of Flankers or Guango Cresent, both in St. James.
According to the JCF, reports are that about 6:00 p.m., Stevens turned up at the Freeport Police Station accompanied by his lawyer.
He was featured on the St. James Most Wanted List in relation to a shooting incident which occurred in October 2016.
To date, two persons from the list, which was published by the JCF, have surrendered peacefully and are in safe custody.
The security forces are encouraging persons identified as wanted, as also relatives or friends who may know of their whereabouts to contact the nearest Police Station, Crime Stop at 311 or have a Pastor or a Justice of the Peace accompany them to the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018