Wanted Man Turns Himself In – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) recently revealed that one of the men listed as wanted by Police in St. James turned himself in to the Freeport Police in the parish on Thursday, February 1.
He has been identified as 27-year-old Kirk Stevens otherwise called ‘Wanka’ or `Shattamc music producer of Flankers or Guango Cresent, both in St. James.
According to the JCF, reports are that about 6:00 p.m., Stevens turned up at the Freeport Police Station accompanied by his lawyer.
He was featured on the St. James Most Wanted List in relation to a shooting incident which occurred in October 2016.
To date, two persons from the list, which was published by the JCF, have surrendered peacefully and are in safe custody.
The security forces are encouraging persons identified as wanted, as also relatives or friends who may know of their whereabouts to contact the nearest Police Station, Crime Stop at 311 or have a Pastor or a Justice of the Peace accompany them to the nearest Police Station.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018