St Elizabeth Teen on Gun Charge – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) today revealed that a teenager was recently charged with Illegal Possession of Firearm and Ammunition.
His arrest followed the seizure of a homemade firearm and one round of ammunition in Spring Park, Black River in St Elizabeth on Wednesday, February 07.
The teenager is 18-year-old Jordane Green of Spring Park, Black River in St Elizabeth.
According to the JCF ,reports from the Black River Police are that about 11:20 p.m., a Police party conducted an operation at a bar in the area during which Green was accosted, searched and the firearm—which was loaded with one .44 round of ammunition—was taken from him.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018