Shaggy Reaches $100 Million Target For Bustamante Children’s Hospital
International dancehall artiste Shaggy recently revealed that he has met his ambitious $100 million target for the Bustamante Children’s Hospital.
The revelation came on Thursday via a post on his official Facebook page.
The target was reached after combining the figures from the ticket sales of the live charity concert – Shaggy and Friends, Official Shaggy Make A Difference Foundation WATA sales of $7.2 million, Food For The Poor donations of $2.7 million, T-Shirt sales of $164,000 and Textline donations of $130,000.
All funds raised will be used towards building a new ICU at the hospital.
Shaggy, via his Make A Difference Foundation has already helped purchase hundreds of pieces of life-saving equipment for the hospital, greatly increasing its capacity to provide quality health care for the children of Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018