Shaggy Reaches $100 Million Target For Bustamante Children’s Hospital
International dancehall artiste Shaggy recently revealed that he has met his ambitious $100 million target for the Bustamante Children’s Hospital.
The revelation came on Thursday via a post on his official Facebook page.
The target was reached after combining the figures from the ticket sales of the live charity concert – Shaggy and Friends, Official Shaggy Make A Difference Foundation WATA sales of $7.2 million, Food For The Poor donations of $2.7 million, T-Shirt sales of $164,000 and Textline donations of $130,000.
All funds raised will be used towards building a new ICU at the hospital.
Shaggy, via his Make A Difference Foundation has already helped purchase hundreds of pieces of life-saving equipment for the hospital, greatly increasing its capacity to provide quality health care for the children of Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018