Shaggy Reaches $100 Million Target For Bustamante Children’s Hospital
International dancehall artiste Shaggy recently revealed that he has met his ambitious $100 million target for the Bustamante Children’s Hospital.
The revelation came on Thursday via a post on his official Facebook page.
The target was reached after combining the figures from the ticket sales of the live charity concert – Shaggy and Friends, Official Shaggy Make A Difference Foundation WATA sales of $7.2 million, Food For The Poor donations of $2.7 million, T-Shirt sales of $164,000 and Textline donations of $130,000.
All funds raised will be used towards building a new ICU at the hospital.
Shaggy, via his Make A Difference Foundation has already helped purchase hundreds of pieces of life-saving equipment for the hospital, greatly increasing its capacity to provide quality health care for the children of Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018