Shaggy Reaches $100 Million Target For Bustamante Children’s Hospital
International dancehall artiste Shaggy recently revealed that he has met his ambitious $100 million target for the Bustamante Children’s Hospital.
The revelation came on Thursday via a post on his official Facebook page.
The target was reached after combining the figures from the ticket sales of the live charity concert – Shaggy and Friends, Official Shaggy Make A Difference Foundation WATA sales of $7.2 million, Food For The Poor donations of $2.7 million, T-Shirt sales of $164,000 and Textline donations of $130,000.
All funds raised will be used towards building a new ICU at the hospital.
Shaggy, via his Make A Difference Foundation has already helped purchase hundreds of pieces of life-saving equipment for the hospital, greatly increasing its capacity to provide quality health care for the children of Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018