Shaggy Reaches $100 Million Target For Bustamante Children’s Hospital
International dancehall artiste Shaggy recently revealed that he has met his ambitious $100 million target for the Bustamante Children’s Hospital.
The revelation came on Thursday via a post on his official Facebook page.
The target was reached after combining the figures from the ticket sales of the live charity concert – Shaggy and Friends, Official Shaggy Make A Difference Foundation WATA sales of $7.2 million, Food For The Poor donations of $2.7 million, T-Shirt sales of $164,000 and Textline donations of $130,000.
All funds raised will be used towards building a new ICU at the hospital.
Shaggy, via his Make A Difference Foundation has already helped purchase hundreds of pieces of life-saving equipment for the hospital, greatly increasing its capacity to provide quality health care for the children of Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019