Leon Bailey’s Price Tag Just Reportedly Soared To £100m!
Leon Bailey – the wonderkid from Jamaica who has been in prime form during the 2017/18 season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga is without a doubt one of the most exciting prospects in world football.
His efforts have not gone unnoticed as top tier clubs such as Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea have already expressed some interest in attaining his services.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen a little over 12 months ago from the Belgian club Genk for a fee of €20 million.
His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2022 but he is unlikely to stay with the level of interest he is currently generating.
And it now appears that his price tag has quintupled.
According to several reports, Leverkusen consider Bailey to be of similar value to Ousmane Dembele, who was sold to Barcelona for a whopping fee of £97m.
It has also reportedly been suggested that only a bid of a similar value will suffice to facilitate a transfer.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018