Leon Bailey’s Price Tag Just Reportedly Soared To £100m!
Leon Bailey – the wonderkid from Jamaica who has been in prime form during the 2017/18 season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga is without a doubt one of the most exciting prospects in world football.
His efforts have not gone unnoticed as top tier clubs such as Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea have already expressed some interest in attaining his services.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen a little over 12 months ago from the Belgian club Genk for a fee of €20 million.
His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2022 but he is unlikely to stay with the level of interest he is currently generating.
And it now appears that his price tag has quintupled.
According to several reports, Leverkusen consider Bailey to be of similar value to Ousmane Dembele, who was sold to Barcelona for a whopping fee of £97m.
It has also reportedly been suggested that only a bid of a similar value will suffice to facilitate a transfer.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Twice And Pulls Off Exquisite Nutmeg In Borussia Dortmund Training Session - March 24, 2018
- National Under 15 And Under 18 Table Tennis Squad Scheduled For Caribbean Tournament In Cuba - March 22, 2018
- “I Think We Can” See Bolt At Old Trafford Next Season – José Mourinho - March 22, 2018
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018