Leon Bailey’s Price Tag Just Reportedly Soared To £100m!
Leon Bailey – the wonderkid from Jamaica who has been in prime form during the 2017/18 season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga is without a doubt one of the most exciting prospects in world football.
His efforts have not gone unnoticed as top tier clubs such as Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea have already expressed some interest in attaining his services.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen a little over 12 months ago from the Belgian club Genk for a fee of €20 million.
His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2022 but he is unlikely to stay with the level of interest he is currently generating.
And it now appears that his price tag has quintupled.
According to several reports, Leverkusen consider Bailey to be of similar value to Ousmane Dembele, who was sold to Barcelona for a whopping fee of £97m.
It has also reportedly been suggested that only a bid of a similar value will suffice to facilitate a transfer.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018