Leon Bailey’s Price Tag Just Reportedly Soared To £100m!
Leon Bailey – the wonderkid from Jamaica who has been in prime form during the 2017/18 season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga is without a doubt one of the most exciting prospects in world football.
His efforts have not gone unnoticed as top tier clubs such as Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea have already expressed some interest in attaining his services.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen a little over 12 months ago from the Belgian club Genk for a fee of €20 million.
His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2022 but he is unlikely to stay with the level of interest he is currently generating.
And it now appears that his price tag has quintupled.
According to several reports, Leverkusen consider Bailey to be of similar value to Ousmane Dembele, who was sold to Barcelona for a whopping fee of £97m.
It has also reportedly been suggested that only a bid of a similar value will suffice to facilitate a transfer.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018