Leon Bailey’s Price Tag Just Reportedly Soared To £100m!
Leon Bailey – the wonderkid from Jamaica who has been in prime form during the 2017/18 season for Bayer Leverkusen in the German Bundesliga is without a doubt one of the most exciting prospects in world football.
His efforts have not gone unnoticed as top tier clubs such as Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea have already expressed some interest in attaining his services.
Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen a little over 12 months ago from the Belgian club Genk for a fee of €20 million.
His contract with Leverkusen expires in 2022 but he is unlikely to stay with the level of interest he is currently generating.
And it now appears that his price tag has quintupled.
According to several reports, Leverkusen consider Bailey to be of similar value to Ousmane Dembele, who was sold to Barcelona for a whopping fee of £97m.
It has also reportedly been suggested that only a bid of a similar value will suffice to facilitate a transfer.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018