Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding
Canadian singer and songwriter Justin Bieber recently visited Jamaica to attend his father’s wedding.
The 23-year-old pop-star also brought his girlfriend Selena Gomez.
According to People, Bieber flew to Texas on Sunday to pick up Gomez, 25, before jetting off to Jamaica.
His dad – Jeremy Bieber, 42, married his longtime girlfriend Chelsey Rebelo in Montego Bay on Monday.
Bieber and Gomez were reportedly among approximately 30 guests at the wedding ceremony which took place at a private villa.
Jamaica, as a preferred destination for vacationers across the globe regularly hosts some of the world’s most famous celebrities.
The island is also considered to be a leading destination globally for weddings and honeymoons.
Selena and Justin in Jamaica pic.twitter.com/7Mv5GhJh4l
— JELENA UPDATES (@jeIenahq) February 20, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018