Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding
Canadian singer and songwriter Justin Bieber recently visited Jamaica to attend his father’s wedding.
The 23-year-old pop-star also brought his girlfriend Selena Gomez.
According to People, Bieber flew to Texas on Sunday to pick up Gomez, 25, before jetting off to Jamaica.
His dad – Jeremy Bieber, 42, married his longtime girlfriend Chelsey Rebelo in Montego Bay on Monday.
Bieber and Gomez were reportedly among approximately 30 guests at the wedding ceremony which took place at a private villa.
Jamaica, as a preferred destination for vacationers across the globe regularly hosts some of the world’s most famous celebrities.
The island is also considered to be a leading destination globally for weddings and honeymoons.
Selena and Justin in Jamaica pic.twitter.com/7Mv5GhJh4l
— JELENA UPDATES (@jeIenahq) February 20, 2018
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018