Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie
An actress with strong Jamaican ties is among the cast in Marvel’s superhero movie – Black Panther.
She is Nabiyah Be, the daughter of reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff.
In Black panther she plays the role of Linda Johnson – the criminal associate to Erik Kilmonger.
The Brazilian born actress is also a singer and songwriter.
Black Panther features a predominately black cast and was one of the most anticipated films of 2018.
The film stars Chadwick Boseman and is expected to rake in well over US $200 million in America over their four-day President’s Day weekend and could eventually top US$ 1 billion globally.
The story centres around T’Challa – the king of the African nation Wakanda, a hidden, technologically advanced nation that’s home to the exotic metal vibranium.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019