Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie
An actress with strong Jamaican ties is among the cast in Marvel’s superhero movie – Black Panther.
She is Nabiyah Be, the daughter of reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff.
In Black panther she plays the role of Linda Johnson – the criminal associate to Erik Kilmonger.
The Brazilian born actress is also a singer and songwriter.
Black Panther features a predominately black cast and was one of the most anticipated films of 2018.
The film stars Chadwick Boseman and is expected to rake in well over US $200 million in America over their four-day President’s Day weekend and could eventually top US$ 1 billion globally.
The story centres around T’Challa – the king of the African nation Wakanda, a hidden, technologically advanced nation that’s home to the exotic metal vibranium.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019