Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie
An actress with strong Jamaican ties is among the cast in Marvel’s superhero movie – Black Panther.
She is Nabiyah Be, the daughter of reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff.
In Black panther she plays the role of Linda Johnson – the criminal associate to Erik Kilmonger.
The Brazilian born actress is also a singer and songwriter.
Black Panther features a predominately black cast and was one of the most anticipated films of 2018.
The film stars Chadwick Boseman and is expected to rake in well over US $200 million in America over their four-day President’s Day weekend and could eventually top US$ 1 billion globally.
The story centres around T’Challa – the king of the African nation Wakanda, a hidden, technologically advanced nation that’s home to the exotic metal vibranium.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018