Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie
An actress with strong Jamaican ties is among the cast in Marvel’s superhero movie – Black Panther.
She is Nabiyah Be, the daughter of reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff.
In Black panther she plays the role of Linda Johnson – the criminal associate to Erik Kilmonger.
The Brazilian born actress is also a singer and songwriter.
Black Panther features a predominately black cast and was one of the most anticipated films of 2018.
The film stars Chadwick Boseman and is expected to rake in well over US $200 million in America over their four-day President’s Day weekend and could eventually top US$ 1 billion globally.
The story centres around T’Challa – the king of the African nation Wakanda, a hidden, technologically advanced nation that’s home to the exotic metal vibranium.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018