Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie
An actress with strong Jamaican ties is among the cast in Marvel’s superhero movie – Black Panther.
She is Nabiyah Be, the daughter of reggae superstar Jimmy Cliff.
In Black panther she plays the role of Linda Johnson – the criminal associate to Erik Kilmonger.
The Brazilian born actress is also a singer and songwriter.
Black Panther features a predominately black cast and was one of the most anticipated films of 2018.
The film stars Chadwick Boseman and is expected to rake in well over US $200 million in America over their four-day President’s Day weekend and could eventually top US$ 1 billion globally.
The story centres around T’Challa – the king of the African nation Wakanda, a hidden, technologically advanced nation that’s home to the exotic metal vibranium.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018