Jamaican Actress To Star In Upcoming Movie – ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
Jamaican actress Parisa Fitz-Henley is will star in the upcoming Lifetime movie – Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance.
The movie will revolve around the ultra-high-profile relationship between Prince Harry and his American actress fiancé Meghan Markle.
Fitz-Henley is perhaps best known for her role as Reva Connors in the superhero TV series Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Last year she starred in the NBC drama Midnight, Texas.
And she has appeared in numerous other films such as The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Bluebird, Fist in the Eye among others.
On Thursday Fitz-Henley shared the first look of Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance on Instagram.
Her behind the scenes photo was captioned:
“Sweet Dreams to you Love, #HarryandMeghan #ARoyalRomance @Lifetimetv Day 1 #gingerlove,”
Earlier this month, it was revealed that a Lifetime movie about the couple would be released in the spring.
Prince Harry, who is currently fifth in line for the British throne will wed Meghan Markle on May 19.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018