Jamaican Actress To Star In Upcoming Movie – ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
Jamaican actress Parisa Fitz-Henley is will star in the upcoming Lifetime movie – Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance.
The movie will revolve around the ultra-high-profile relationship between Prince Harry and his American actress fiancé Meghan Markle.
Fitz-Henley is perhaps best known for her role as Reva Connors in the superhero TV series Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Last year she starred in the NBC drama Midnight, Texas.
And she has appeared in numerous other films such as The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Bluebird, Fist in the Eye among others.
On Thursday Fitz-Henley shared the first look of Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance on Instagram.
Her behind the scenes photo was captioned:
“Sweet Dreams to you Love, #HarryandMeghan #ARoyalRomance @Lifetimetv Day 1 #gingerlove,”
Earlier this month, it was revealed that a Lifetime movie about the couple would be released in the spring.
Prince Harry, who is currently fifth in line for the British throne will wed Meghan Markle on May 19.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018