Jamaican Actress To Star In Upcoming Movie – ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
Jamaican actress Parisa Fitz-Henley is will star in the upcoming Lifetime movie – Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance.
The movie will revolve around the ultra-high-profile relationship between Prince Harry and his American actress fiancé Meghan Markle.
Fitz-Henley is perhaps best known for her role as Reva Connors in the superhero TV series Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Last year she starred in the NBC drama Midnight, Texas.
And she has appeared in numerous other films such as The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Bluebird, Fist in the Eye among others.
On Thursday Fitz-Henley shared the first look of Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance on Instagram.
Her behind the scenes photo was captioned:
“Sweet Dreams to you Love, #HarryandMeghan #ARoyalRomance @Lifetimetv Day 1 #gingerlove,”
Earlier this month, it was revealed that a Lifetime movie about the couple would be released in the spring.
Prince Harry, who is currently fifth in line for the British throne will wed Meghan Markle on May 19.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018