Jamaican Actress To Star In Upcoming Movie – ‘Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance’
Jamaican actress Parisa Fitz-Henley is will star in the upcoming Lifetime movie – Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance.
The movie will revolve around the ultra-high-profile relationship between Prince Harry and his American actress fiancé Meghan Markle.
Fitz-Henley is perhaps best known for her role as Reva Connors in the superhero TV series Jessica Jones and Luke Cage.
Last year she starred in the NBC drama Midnight, Texas.
And she has appeared in numerous other films such as The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Bluebird, Fist in the Eye among others.
On Thursday Fitz-Henley shared the first look of Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance on Instagram.
Her behind the scenes photo was captioned:
“Sweet Dreams to you Love, #HarryandMeghan #ARoyalRomance @Lifetimetv Day 1 #gingerlove,”
Earlier this month, it was revealed that a Lifetime movie about the couple would be released in the spring.
Prince Harry, who is currently fifth in line for the British throne will wed Meghan Markle on May 19.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018