High School Coach Charged With Sex Offences – JCF
The Jamaica Constabulary Force (JCF) recently revealed that an athletic coach from a St. Catherine based high school was arrested and charged by the detectives of the Spanish Town Centre for the Investigation of Sexual Offences and Child Abuse (CISOCA).
The 30-year-old coach was arrested on Monday.
According to the JCF, he has been charged with Abduction, Indecent Assault and Rape of a 16-year-old female student of the same insitution.
At approximately 2:00 p.m., on December 13, 2017 – the female student after completing track and field training, was offered a ride by her coach to the bus stop.
The accused reportedly drove past the the child’s bus stop and onto a dirt track off the Spanish Town bypass, close to the El Prado Housing Scheme in St. Catherine, where he sexually assaulted her.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaica Represented In IDB Development Work - May 26, 2018
- Reggae Boyz Fall Out Of Top 50 In Latest FIFA Rankings - May 26, 2018
- Sean Paul Announces Death Of His Father - May 25, 2018
- Ananda Alert Issued For Missing St Ann Teen - May 24, 2018
- Street Team Win ‘Clash 13’ Of Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Competition - May 23, 2018
- Ignite IGL Foundation Brings Cheer To Riverton Meadows Early Childhood Centre - May 22, 2018
- Gasoline Retailers Express Concern As Fuel Prices Rise - May 22, 2018
- Security Forces Seize Masks, Firearms In Westmoreland - May 21, 2018
- Gov’t Considers Increasing Ethanol Percentage In Petrol - May 20, 2018
- Bayern Munich Reportedly Make €60 Million Offer For Jamaican Winger Leon Bailey - May 19, 2018