Chinese Businessman Killed In St Ann
A Chinese national was reportedly shot and killed by a gunman on Top Road in Brown’s Town, St Ann on Tuesday afternoon.
Shortly before 4pm, the now deceased man was reportedly seated in his car in the vicinity of the Superior Gas Station when an armed man approached and shot him in his head before fleeing the area.
The wounded man was rushed to the St Ann’s Bay hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He has been identified as 28-year-old, Teng Fei Cheng.
Nine persons have been killed in the parish since the start of the year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018