Chinese Businessman Killed In St Ann
A Chinese national was reportedly shot and killed by a gunman on Top Road in Brown’s Town, St Ann on Tuesday afternoon.
Shortly before 4pm, the now deceased man was reportedly seated in his car in the vicinity of the Superior Gas Station when an armed man approached and shot him in his head before fleeing the area.
The wounded man was rushed to the St Ann’s Bay hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He has been identified as 28-year-old, Teng Fei Cheng.
Nine persons have been killed in the parish since the start of the year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018