Chinese Businessman Killed In St Ann
A Chinese national was reportedly shot and killed by a gunman on Top Road in Brown’s Town, St Ann on Tuesday afternoon.
Shortly before 4pm, the now deceased man was reportedly seated in his car in the vicinity of the Superior Gas Station when an armed man approached and shot him in his head before fleeing the area.
The wounded man was rushed to the St Ann’s Bay hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
He has been identified as 28-year-old, Teng Fei Cheng.
Nine persons have been killed in the parish since the start of the year.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019