Bounty Killer Donates 60 Beds To Hospitals
The entertainer Bounty Killer is reportedly donating 60 beds to Kingston Public and Victoria Jubilee hospitals.
According to The Star, the deejay was motivated to make the generous donation after seeing several heart-rending stories regarding the condition of Jamaica’s health sector.
He is quoted by The Star as saying: “As a thriving Jamaican who came from nothing to something, I know I had to give back.
“I also have a special connections with those two hospitals because not only was I born at Jubilee but in the late 80s, when I got shot, KPH was where they took me,” Bounty Killer said.
He added: “Over the years, everybody know me ‘The Poor People Governor’ and it is not just something that I say but it’s a lifestyle that I try to live by. We have to give in order to receive, my mother taught me those good values.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018