Bounty Killer Donates 60 Beds To Hospitals
The entertainer Bounty Killer is reportedly donating 60 beds to Kingston Public and Victoria Jubilee hospitals.
According to The Star, the deejay was motivated to make the generous donation after seeing several heart-rending stories regarding the condition of Jamaica’s health sector.
He is quoted by The Star as saying: “As a thriving Jamaican who came from nothing to something, I know I had to give back.
“I also have a special connections with those two hospitals because not only was I born at Jubilee but in the late 80s, when I got shot, KPH was where they took me,” Bounty Killer said.
He added: “Over the years, everybody know me ‘The Poor People Governor’ and it is not just something that I say but it’s a lifestyle that I try to live by. We have to give in order to receive, my mother taught me those good values.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018