Bounty Killer Donates 60 Beds To Hospitals
The entertainer Bounty Killer is reportedly donating 60 beds to Kingston Public and Victoria Jubilee hospitals.
According to The Star, the deejay was motivated to make the generous donation after seeing several heart-rending stories regarding the condition of Jamaica’s health sector.
He is quoted by The Star as saying: “As a thriving Jamaican who came from nothing to something, I know I had to give back.
“I also have a special connections with those two hospitals because not only was I born at Jubilee but in the late 80s, when I got shot, KPH was where they took me,” Bounty Killer said.
He added: “Over the years, everybody know me ‘The Poor People Governor’ and it is not just something that I say but it’s a lifestyle that I try to live by. We have to give in order to receive, my mother taught me those good values.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018