Bounty Killer Donates 60 Beds To Hospitals
The entertainer Bounty Killer is reportedly donating 60 beds to Kingston Public and Victoria Jubilee hospitals.
According to The Star, the deejay was motivated to make the generous donation after seeing several heart-rending stories regarding the condition of Jamaica’s health sector.
He is quoted by The Star as saying: “As a thriving Jamaican who came from nothing to something, I know I had to give back.
“I also have a special connections with those two hospitals because not only was I born at Jubilee but in the late 80s, when I got shot, KPH was where they took me,” Bounty Killer said.
He added: “Over the years, everybody know me ‘The Poor People Governor’ and it is not just something that I say but it’s a lifestyle that I try to live by. We have to give in order to receive, my mother taught me those good values.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018