Bolt To Play In Football Game At Old Trafford In June!
Last Sunday Jamaica’s eight-time Olympic gold medallist Usain Bolt sent the sporting world into a frenzy once again when he announced that he had signed for a football team.
In a video posted to Twitter, the world’s fastest man said “I’ve just signed for a football team. Find out who it is on Tuesday the 27th of February”
And football fans across the globe have since been speculating which club has officially acquired his services.
But today, Bolt revealed that he is to take part in a football game at the home of his favourite club Manchester United.
Via a social media post, Bolt said:
Excited to announce that I will be playing in Soccer Aid for UNICEF UK 2018 at Old Trafford on Sunday 10th June. Make sure you’re ready Robbie Williams! Get your tickets now at manutd.com/socceraid or call 0161 444 2018 (UK)”
Last year Bolt, a lifelong fan of Manchester United seemed set to finally get his wish of playing for the club after signing a contract to play for the team in a ‘Legends’ charity match against Barcelona.
However he was forced to pull out of the game due to injury.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018