9-Yr-Old Boy Dies Tragically After Ice-Cream Outing With Father
A 9-year-old boy died tragically after being involved in a motor vehicle accident in St Mary on Sunday evening.
Cowayne Barton and his father were reportedly travelling on their way back from buying ice-cream at approximately 7:00 p.m., when the father lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently overturned.
Cowyane was injured in the accident and later pronounced dead at the Port Maria Hospital.
His father has reportedly been hospitalised in critical condition.
The incident is being investigated by police in Port Maria.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018