9-Yr-Old Boy Dies Tragically After Ice-Cream Outing With Father
A 9-year-old boy died tragically after being involved in a motor vehicle accident in St Mary on Sunday evening.
Cowayne Barton and his father were reportedly travelling on their way back from buying ice-cream at approximately 7:00 p.m., when the father lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently overturned.
Cowyane was injured in the accident and later pronounced dead at the Port Maria Hospital.
His father has reportedly been hospitalised in critical condition.
The incident is being investigated by police in Port Maria.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019