9-Yr-Old Boy Dies Tragically After Ice-Cream Outing With Father
A 9-year-old boy died tragically after being involved in a motor vehicle accident in St Mary on Sunday evening.
Cowayne Barton and his father were reportedly travelling on their way back from buying ice-cream at approximately 7:00 p.m., when the father lost control of the vehicle, which subsequently overturned.
Cowyane was injured in the accident and later pronounced dead at the Port Maria Hospital.
His father has reportedly been hospitalised in critical condition.
The incident is being investigated by police in Port Maria.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018