Online Fund Set Up For Bronx Fire Victims
A GoFundMe page has been set up in a bid to obtain the funds necessary to cover funeral costs for the Bronx fire victims.
The fire claimed the lives of 12 people including an infant and children. (more)
The GoFundMe campaign states:
“Holt Francis lost his wife, Karen Stewart-Francis, their two daughters, 2-year old Kylie and 7-year old Keleisha, along with their neice, 19-year old Shawntay Young, in a December 28th fire in the Bronx.
Holt is currently on life support, and the prognosis is dim.
Their family would like to take their loved ones back home to Jamaica for a homegoing funeral service, and needs assistance for the cost of transporting the bodies home, and burying them in Jamaica.”
As of Tuesday morning, over US$16,000 has been donated by over 430 people. The target is US$ 100,000.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018