Leon Bailey Praised For Sensational Effort Against Bayern Munich
Jamaican Leon Bailey continues to receive high praise for his efforts in the German Bundesliga.
His team Bayer Leverkusen recently suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
But the 20-year-old attacking winger was once again in world class form and narrowly missed out on scoring what would be undoubtedly be a very memorable goal.
With Bayer trailing by a goal to nil early in the encounter’s second half, Bailey showed why he is the target of the world’s elite clubs when he skilfully made Bayern centre back Niklas Sule go the wrong way twice before attempting a sublime curling effort on goal.
His audacious effort had goalkeeper Sven Ulreich completely beaten but the young Jamaican was denied glory by the crossbar.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018