Leon Bailey Praised For Sensational Effort Against Bayern Munich
Jamaican Leon Bailey continues to receive high praise for his efforts in the German Bundesliga.
His team Bayer Leverkusen recently suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
But the 20-year-old attacking winger was once again in world class form and narrowly missed out on scoring what would be undoubtedly be a very memorable goal.
With Bayer trailing by a goal to nil early in the encounter’s second half, Bailey showed why he is the target of the world’s elite clubs when he skilfully made Bayern centre back Niklas Sule go the wrong way twice before attempting a sublime curling effort on goal.
His audacious effort had goalkeeper Sven Ulreich completely beaten but the young Jamaican was denied glory by the crossbar.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt Gets Shooting Advice From Arsenal Legend Robert Pirès - June 22, 2018
- Jamaican Film”Sprinter” Wins Big At American Black Film Festival - June 21, 2018
- Curfew For Sections of Annotto Bay, St Mary – JCF - June 20, 2018
- Rising US Rapper With Jamaican Roots Killed In Florida - June 19, 2018
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018