Leon Bailey Praised For Sensational Effort Against Bayern Munich
Jamaican Leon Bailey continues to receive high praise for his efforts in the German Bundesliga.
His team Bayer Leverkusen recently suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
But the 20-year-old attacking winger was once again in world class form and narrowly missed out on scoring what would be undoubtedly be a very memorable goal.
With Bayer trailing by a goal to nil early in the encounter’s second half, Bailey showed why he is the target of the world’s elite clubs when he skilfully made Bayern centre back Niklas Sule go the wrong way twice before attempting a sublime curling effort on goal.
His audacious effort had goalkeeper Sven Ulreich completely beaten but the young Jamaican was denied glory by the crossbar.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Usain Bolt Scores Twice And Pulls Off Exquisite Nutmeg In Borussia Dortmund Training Session - March 24, 2018
- National Under 15 And Under 18 Table Tennis Squad Scheduled For Caribbean Tournament In Cuba - March 22, 2018
- “I Think We Can” See Bolt At Old Trafford Next Season – José Mourinho - March 22, 2018
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018