Leon Bailey Praised For Sensational Effort Against Bayern Munich
Jamaican Leon Bailey continues to receive high praise for his efforts in the German Bundesliga.
His team Bayer Leverkusen recently suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
But the 20-year-old attacking winger was once again in world class form and narrowly missed out on scoring what would be undoubtedly be a very memorable goal.
With Bayer trailing by a goal to nil early in the encounter’s second half, Bailey showed why he is the target of the world’s elite clubs when he skilfully made Bayern centre back Niklas Sule go the wrong way twice before attempting a sublime curling effort on goal.
His audacious effort had goalkeeper Sven Ulreich completely beaten but the young Jamaican was denied glory by the crossbar.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Wonderful Home FOR SALE At Unbelievable Price In Highgate! - December 10, 2018
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018