Leon Bailey Praised For Sensational Effort Against Bayern Munich
Jamaican Leon Bailey continues to receive high praise for his efforts in the German Bundesliga.
His team Bayer Leverkusen recently suffered a 3-1 defeat at the hands of reigning Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.
But the 20-year-old attacking winger was once again in world class form and narrowly missed out on scoring what would be undoubtedly be a very memorable goal.
With Bayer trailing by a goal to nil early in the encounter’s second half, Bailey showed why he is the target of the world’s elite clubs when he skilfully made Bayern centre back Niklas Sule go the wrong way twice before attempting a sublime curling effort on goal.
His audacious effort had goalkeeper Sven Ulreich completely beaten but the young Jamaican was denied glory by the crossbar.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018