Grand Entrance To The New Year For Families In St Ann (VIDEO)
The St Ann Development Company gave families in the garden parish an opportunity to enjoy New Year’s Eve fireworks on the Ocho Rios Bay Beach.
The event, dubbed “Fireworks on the Bay, countdown to 2018” was open to the public and was accessible to all interested persons free of cost.
Persons flocked to the beach in groves to witness the spectacular display which is akin to that provided on the Kingston waterfront each year.
At the stroke of midnight the party atmosphere at the Ocho Rios Bay Beach intensified as fireworks illuminated the sky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM THE JAMAICAN BLOGS
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018