Grand Entrance To The New Year For Families In St Ann (VIDEO)
The St Ann Development Company gave families in the garden parish an opportunity to enjoy New Year’s Eve fireworks on the Ocho Rios Bay Beach.
The event, dubbed “Fireworks on the Bay, countdown to 2018” was open to the public and was accessible to all interested persons free of cost.
Persons flocked to the beach in groves to witness the spectacular display which is akin to that provided on the Kingston waterfront each year.
At the stroke of midnight the party atmosphere at the Ocho Rios Bay Beach intensified as fireworks illuminated the sky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM THE JAMAICAN BLOGS
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018