Grand Entrance To The New Year For Families In St Ann (VIDEO)
The St Ann Development Company gave families in the garden parish an opportunity to enjoy New Year’s Eve fireworks on the Ocho Rios Bay Beach.
The event, dubbed “Fireworks on the Bay, countdown to 2018” was open to the public and was accessible to all interested persons free of cost.
Persons flocked to the beach in groves to witness the spectacular display which is akin to that provided on the Kingston waterfront each year.
At the stroke of midnight the party atmosphere at the Ocho Rios Bay Beach intensified as fireworks illuminated the sky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM THE JAMAICAN BLOGS
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018