Grand Entrance To The New Year For Families In St Ann (VIDEO)
The St Ann Development Company gave families in the garden parish an opportunity to enjoy New Year’s Eve fireworks on the Ocho Rios Bay Beach.
The event, dubbed “Fireworks on the Bay, countdown to 2018” was open to the public and was accessible to all interested persons free of cost.
Persons flocked to the beach in groves to witness the spectacular display which is akin to that provided on the Kingston waterfront each year.
At the stroke of midnight the party atmosphere at the Ocho Rios Bay Beach intensified as fireworks illuminated the sky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM THE JAMAICAN BLOGS
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018