Grand Entrance To The New Year For Families In St Ann (VIDEO)
The St Ann Development Company gave families in the garden parish an opportunity to enjoy New Year’s Eve fireworks on the Ocho Rios Bay Beach.
The event, dubbed “Fireworks on the Bay, countdown to 2018” was open to the public and was accessible to all interested persons free of cost.
Persons flocked to the beach in groves to witness the spectacular display which is akin to that provided on the Kingston waterfront each year.
At the stroke of midnight the party atmosphere at the Ocho Rios Bay Beach intensified as fireworks illuminated the sky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL FROM THE JAMAICAN BLOGS
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019