Adams Says He Needs Only Six Months To Tackle Crime In Jamaica
One of Jamaica’s most fearless crime fighters – retired Senior Superintendent Reneto Adams has made a very bold and ambitious claim.
Adams in a recent interview reiterated his desire to do his part to curb crime in Jamaica.
While speaking with Loop News he said: “Six months is all I want to bring about significant changes in this country in regards to addressing the spiraling crime problem that has left citizens and other persons in the society in fear”.
He added: “If I am given an opportunity, I don’t even think I would even work for pay. I just have a passion to make sure that decent, law-abiding citizens (can) go about their business in peace, with the exclusion of any criminal interference.”
Two years ago Adams called for murderers to be put to death stating: persons accused of murder “must be tried, found guilty, exhaust the last letter of the appeals available to them, and when that has happened, in a modern civilised way where science is so improved be put to death.”
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019