UK Man Jailed For Racial Assault On Jamaican-Born Football Star Raheem Sterling
A UK man was recently jailed following a racial assault on the Jamaican-born football star Raheem Sterling.
29-year-old Karl Anderson reportedly received a 16 week sentence after pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Anderson is being described as a football hooligan by media outlets in the United Kingdom.
A report by the UK based tabloid newspaper the Daily Mirror says the court heard Anderson kicked and shouted racial abuse at the Jamaican-born star outside Manchester City’s training ground on Saturday before a game against Tottenham.
Anderson reportedly has 25 convictions for 37 football related offences.
Sterling reportedly suffered bruising to his leg following the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018