UK Man Jailed For Racial Assault On Jamaican-Born Football Star Raheem Sterling
A UK man was recently jailed following a racial assault on the Jamaican-born football star Raheem Sterling.
29-year-old Karl Anderson reportedly received a 16 week sentence after pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Anderson is being described as a football hooligan by media outlets in the United Kingdom.
A report by the UK based tabloid newspaper the Daily Mirror says the court heard Anderson kicked and shouted racial abuse at the Jamaican-born star outside Manchester City’s training ground on Saturday before a game against Tottenham.
Anderson reportedly has 25 convictions for 37 football related offences.
Sterling reportedly suffered bruising to his leg following the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018