UK Man Jailed For Racial Assault On Jamaican-Born Football Star Raheem Sterling
A UK man was recently jailed following a racial assault on the Jamaican-born football star Raheem Sterling.
29-year-old Karl Anderson reportedly received a 16 week sentence after pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Anderson is being described as a football hooligan by media outlets in the United Kingdom.
A report by the UK based tabloid newspaper the Daily Mirror says the court heard Anderson kicked and shouted racial abuse at the Jamaican-born star outside Manchester City’s training ground on Saturday before a game against Tottenham.
Anderson reportedly has 25 convictions for 37 football related offences.
Sterling reportedly suffered bruising to his leg following the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018