UK Man Jailed For Racial Assault On Jamaican-Born Football Star Raheem Sterling
A UK man was recently jailed following a racial assault on the Jamaican-born football star Raheem Sterling.
29-year-old Karl Anderson reportedly received a 16 week sentence after pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Anderson is being described as a football hooligan by media outlets in the United Kingdom.
A report by the UK based tabloid newspaper the Daily Mirror says the court heard Anderson kicked and shouted racial abuse at the Jamaican-born star outside Manchester City’s training ground on Saturday before a game against Tottenham.
Anderson reportedly has 25 convictions for 37 football related offences.
Sterling reportedly suffered bruising to his leg following the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018