UK Man Jailed For Racial Assault On Jamaican-Born Football Star Raheem Sterling
A UK man was recently jailed following a racial assault on the Jamaican-born football star Raheem Sterling.
29-year-old Karl Anderson reportedly received a 16 week sentence after pleading guilty to racially aggravated common assault at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Anderson is being described as a football hooligan by media outlets in the United Kingdom.
A report by the UK based tabloid newspaper the Daily Mirror says the court heard Anderson kicked and shouted racial abuse at the Jamaican-born star outside Manchester City’s training ground on Saturday before a game against Tottenham.
Anderson reportedly has 25 convictions for 37 football related offences.
Sterling reportedly suffered bruising to his leg following the attack.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018