Street In Clarendon To Be Named After Miss Jamaica Universe Davina Bennett
A street in the parish of Clarendon is to be named after Miss Jamaica Universe Davina Bennett.
Minister of Local Government and Community Development Desmond McKenzie made the announcement recently at a Tree Lighting Ceremony in the parish.
Middle Street in Mitchell Town, is to be renamed in her honour.
Bennett, who hails from Vegas Middle Street was also presented with the key to the township of May Pen.
Last month Bennett earned a third place finish at the 2018 Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants vying for the crown.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018