Street In Clarendon To Be Named After Miss Jamaica Universe Davina Bennett
A street in the parish of Clarendon is to be named after Miss Jamaica Universe Davina Bennett.
Minister of Local Government and Community Development Desmond McKenzie made the announcement recently at a Tree Lighting Ceremony in the parish.
Middle Street in Mitchell Town, is to be renamed in her honour.
Bennett, who hails from Vegas Middle Street was also presented with the key to the township of May Pen.
Last month Bennett earned a third place finish at the 2018 Miss Universe pageant in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The 21-year-old who works with deaf students was among 92 contestants vying for the crown.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018