Jamaican Leon Bailey Tops Bayer Leverkusen’s Mid Season Player Ranking
Leon Bailey is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Leon Bailey : The Hinrunde Highlights pic.twitter.com/B2MTdwZTpb
— Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04_en) December 26, 2017
The 20-year-old Jamaican has received high praise from his club Bayer Leverkusen for his achievements on the field.
German club Bayer Leverkusen recently named Bailey as its best player for the ‘Hinrunde’ (the first half of the Bundesliga season).
Leverkusen made the announcement via social media on Tuesday.
Via Twitter Leverkusen stated:
“Leon Bailey is our Man of the Hinrunde!! Looking forward to a second half of the season (Rückrunde)!”
Bailey has scored six goals and provided five assists in 967 minutes of play during the first half of the Bundesliga season.
And he has been directly involved in 5 goals in his last five appearances in the Bundesliga ( 3 goals and two assists).
He also boasts the highest number of shots towards goal of any Leverkusen player for the first of the season with 63.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: jabl[email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018