Jamaican Leon Bailey Tops Bayer Leverkusen’s Mid Season Player Ranking
Leon Bailey is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Leon Bailey : The Hinrunde Highlights pic.twitter.com/B2MTdwZTpb
— Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04_en) December 26, 2017
The 20-year-old Jamaican has received high praise from his club Bayer Leverkusen for his achievements on the field.
German club Bayer Leverkusen recently named Bailey as its best player for the ‘Hinrunde’ (the first half of the Bundesliga season).
Leverkusen made the announcement via social media on Tuesday.
Via Twitter Leverkusen stated:
“Leon Bailey is our Man of the Hinrunde!! Looking forward to a second half of the season (Rückrunde)!”
Bailey has scored six goals and provided five assists in 967 minutes of play during the first half of the Bundesliga season.
And he has been directly involved in 5 goals in his last five appearances in the Bundesliga ( 3 goals and two assists).
He also boasts the highest number of shots towards goal of any Leverkusen player for the first of the season with 63.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018