Jamaican Leon Bailey Tops Bayer Leverkusen’s Mid Season Player Ranking
Leon Bailey is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Leon Bailey : The Hinrunde Highlights pic.twitter.com/B2MTdwZTpb
— Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04_en) December 26, 2017
The 20-year-old Jamaican has received high praise from his club Bayer Leverkusen for his achievements on the field.
German club Bayer Leverkusen recently named Bailey as its best player for the ‘Hinrunde’ (the first half of the Bundesliga season).
Leverkusen made the announcement via social media on Tuesday.
Via Twitter Leverkusen stated:
“Leon Bailey is our Man of the Hinrunde!! Looking forward to a second half of the season (Rückrunde)!”
Bailey has scored six goals and provided five assists in 967 minutes of play during the first half of the Bundesliga season.
And he has been directly involved in 5 goals in his last five appearances in the Bundesliga ( 3 goals and two assists).
He also boasts the highest number of shots towards goal of any Leverkusen player for the first of the season with 63.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018