Jamaican Leon Bailey Tops Bayer Leverkusen’s Mid Season Player Ranking
Leon Bailey is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Leon Bailey : The Hinrunde Highlights pic.twitter.com/B2MTdwZTpb
— Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04_en) December 26, 2017
The 20-year-old Jamaican has received high praise from his club Bayer Leverkusen for his achievements on the field.
German club Bayer Leverkusen recently named Bailey as its best player for the ‘Hinrunde’ (the first half of the Bundesliga season).
Leverkusen made the announcement via social media on Tuesday.
Via Twitter Leverkusen stated:
“Leon Bailey is our Man of the Hinrunde!! Looking forward to a second half of the season (Rückrunde)!”
Bailey has scored six goals and provided five assists in 967 minutes of play during the first half of the Bundesliga season.
And he has been directly involved in 5 goals in his last five appearances in the Bundesliga ( 3 goals and two assists).
He also boasts the highest number of shots towards goal of any Leverkusen player for the first of the season with 63.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018