Jamaican Leon Bailey Tops Bayer Leverkusen’s Mid Season Player Ranking
Leon Bailey is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥
Leon Bailey : The Hinrunde Highlights pic.twitter.com/B2MTdwZTpb
— Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04_en) December 26, 2017
The 20-year-old Jamaican has received high praise from his club Bayer Leverkusen for his achievements on the field.
German club Bayer Leverkusen recently named Bailey as its best player for the ‘Hinrunde’ (the first half of the Bundesliga season).
Leverkusen made the announcement via social media on Tuesday.
Via Twitter Leverkusen stated:
“Leon Bailey is our Man of the Hinrunde!! Looking forward to a second half of the season (Rückrunde)!”
Bailey has scored six goals and provided five assists in 967 minutes of play during the first half of the Bundesliga season.
And he has been directly involved in 5 goals in his last five appearances in the Bundesliga ( 3 goals and two assists).
He also boasts the highest number of shots towards goal of any Leverkusen player for the first of the season with 63.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018