Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win
Jamaican wonderkid Leon Bailey continued his fine form on Friday (December 8) when he provided two assists to help propel his club Bayer Leverkusen to a 2-0 win against VfB Stuttgart in the German Bundesliga.
The 20-year-old winger displayed sublime skill to zip pass French international Benjamin Pavard on the 20 minute mark before whipping in a perfect low cross.
Bailey’s perfect delivery went through a sea of players to find Kai Havertz who timed his run perfectly to capitalise on the expertly weighted cross for the game’s opener.
And Leverkusen’s second goal came in the 80th minute via the head of Lars Bender after Bailey whipped in a superb delivery from a corner.
The result means Bayer have extended their number of games undefeated to 10. And Leon Bailey is receiving a lot of credit for the team’s recent success.
He is ranked in the top 1o for most dribbles per game this season and has already scored four goals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018