Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win
Jamaican wonderkid Leon Bailey continued his fine form on Friday (December 8) when he provided two assists to help propel his club Bayer Leverkusen to a 2-0 win against VfB Stuttgart in the German Bundesliga.
The 20-year-old winger displayed sublime skill to zip pass French international Benjamin Pavard on the 20 minute mark before whipping in a perfect low cross.
Bailey’s perfect delivery went through a sea of players to find Kai Havertz who timed his run perfectly to capitalise on the expertly weighted cross for the game’s opener.
And Leverkusen’s second goal came in the 80th minute via the head of Lars Bender after Bailey whipped in a superb delivery from a corner.
The result means Bayer have extended their number of games undefeated to 10. And Leon Bailey is receiving a lot of credit for the team’s recent success.
He is ranked in the top 1o for most dribbles per game this season and has already scored four goals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018
- Alia Atkinson Scares World Record - October 6, 2018
- Jamaica, Russia Sign Reciprocal Visa Waiver Agreement - October 2, 2018
- Buju’s Post Prison Tour In The Works - September 26, 2018
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018