Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win
Jamaican wonderkid Leon Bailey continued his fine form on Friday (December 8) when he provided two assists to help propel his club Bayer Leverkusen to a 2-0 win against VfB Stuttgart in the German Bundesliga.
The 20-year-old winger displayed sublime skill to zip pass French international Benjamin Pavard on the 20 minute mark before whipping in a perfect low cross.
Bailey’s perfect delivery went through a sea of players to find Kai Havertz who timed his run perfectly to capitalise on the expertly weighted cross for the game’s opener.
And Leverkusen’s second goal came in the 80th minute via the head of Lars Bender after Bailey whipped in a superb delivery from a corner.
The result means Bayer have extended their number of games undefeated to 10. And Leon Bailey is receiving a lot of credit for the team’s recent success.
He is ranked in the top 1o for most dribbles per game this season and has already scored four goals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018