Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win
Jamaican wonderkid Leon Bailey continued his fine form on Friday (December 8) when he provided two assists to help propel his club Bayer Leverkusen to a 2-0 win against VfB Stuttgart in the German Bundesliga.
The 20-year-old winger displayed sublime skill to zip pass French international Benjamin Pavard on the 20 minute mark before whipping in a perfect low cross.
Bailey’s perfect delivery went through a sea of players to find Kai Havertz who timed his run perfectly to capitalise on the expertly weighted cross for the game’s opener.
And Leverkusen’s second goal came in the 80th minute via the head of Lars Bender after Bailey whipped in a superb delivery from a corner.
The result means Bayer have extended their number of games undefeated to 10. And Leon Bailey is receiving a lot of credit for the team’s recent success.
He is ranked in the top 1o for most dribbles per game this season and has already scored four goals.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018