Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God”
Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Jamaica Information Service (JIS), Ian Boyne, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the University Hospital of the West Indies.
He is recuperating well in the Tony Thwaites Wing according to the JIS.
The JIS quotes Boyne as saying “I am deeply touched by the outpouring of love from all sectors of the society.”
He is also quoted by the JIS as saying “I am grateful to God. I am a miracle,” as he reflected on the frightening ordeal.
On Sunday (December 3), the JIS revealed that Boyne was hospitalised following a medical emergency.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Toddler Goes Missing In Westmoreland - February 25, 2018
- Leon Bailey Named In Provisional Reggae Boyz Squad For 2020 Olympic Qualifiers - February 24, 2018
- Live Oil Seeps Discovered In Jamaica! - February 23, 2018
- Two Charged For Murder Of Elderly Jamaican-Canadian Couple - February 22, 2018
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Visit Jamaica For His Dad’s Wedding - February 21, 2018
- Fire Destroys Historic Methodist Church In St Ann - February 21, 2018
- Jamaican Man Labelled A Hero After Saving Young Girl From Vicious Pit Bull In Florida - February 20, 2018
- Jamaica’s Female Bobsleighers Complete Impressive Run At Winter Olympics - February 20, 2018
- Leon Bailey Steals Ball Off Defender, Evades Goalkeeper To Score - February 19, 2018
- Jimmy Cliff’s Daughter In Marvel’s Black Panther Movie - February 18, 2018