Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God”
Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Jamaica Information Service (JIS), Ian Boyne, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the University Hospital of the West Indies.
He is recuperating well in the Tony Thwaites Wing according to the JIS.
The JIS quotes Boyne as saying “I am deeply touched by the outpouring of love from all sectors of the society.”
He is also quoted by the JIS as saying “I am grateful to God. I am a miracle,” as he reflected on the frightening ordeal.
On Sunday (December 3), the JIS revealed that Boyne was hospitalised following a medical emergency.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017