Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God”
Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Jamaica Information Service (JIS), Ian Boyne, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the University Hospital of the West Indies.
He is recuperating well in the Tony Thwaites Wing according to the JIS.
The JIS quotes Boyne as saying “I am deeply touched by the outpouring of love from all sectors of the society.”
He is also quoted by the JIS as saying “I am grateful to God. I am a miracle,” as he reflected on the frightening ordeal.
On Sunday (December 3), the JIS revealed that Boyne was hospitalised following a medical emergency.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- How To Use The Internet For Additional Earnings - April 26, 2018
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018