Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God”
Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Jamaica Information Service (JIS), Ian Boyne, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the University Hospital of the West Indies.
He is recuperating well in the Tony Thwaites Wing according to the JIS.
The JIS quotes Boyne as saying “I am deeply touched by the outpouring of love from all sectors of the society.”
He is also quoted by the JIS as saying “I am grateful to God. I am a miracle,” as he reflected on the frightening ordeal.
On Sunday (December 3), the JIS revealed that Boyne was hospitalised following a medical emergency.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018