Ian Boyne Recuperating Following Medical Emergency, Says “I Am Grateful To God”
Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Jamaica Information Service (JIS), Ian Boyne, is now out of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the University Hospital of the West Indies.
He is recuperating well in the Tony Thwaites Wing according to the JIS.
The JIS quotes Boyne as saying “I am deeply touched by the outpouring of love from all sectors of the society.”
He is also quoted by the JIS as saying “I am grateful to God. I am a miracle,” as he reflected on the frightening ordeal.
On Sunday (December 3), the JIS revealed that Boyne was hospitalised following a medical emergency.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Home For Sale In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018
- Fly Jamaica Plane Crash Lands In Guyana - November 9, 2018
- Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung Has First Solo Exhibition - November 9, 2018
- Two Reggae Girlz Named In CONCACAF Best Eleven - November 6, 2018
- The Ball Is In Bolt’s Court - October 30, 2018
- Ruffi Delivers At South Florida Event - October 27, 2018
- Historic! Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Qualify For The 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup - October 18, 2018
- Reggae Boy Luton Shelton Afflicted With ALS Disease - October 13, 2018